Sensi Seeds Promo At The Vault

I'd like try try the NL auto, my first NL grow turned out to be fems not auto's.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Sensi-Seeds-Promo.jpg

Its cannabis seeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store!

This time we have partnered with Sensi Seeds and have some Big Bud Feminised and NL Autos to be won.

The prize on 420 magazine is 5 Big Bud Feminized from Sensi Seeds. To enter just like leave a comment below. Let us know about your experiences with Sensi Seeds or these strains in the comments section.

Promo will close on the 12th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I've grown many good strains frim a different seed bank's and i would love to try some of yours out. Thanks for the chance

Hey @George from The Vault ,

Cool! I just finished mentioning you on another thread, and then I saw this promo - coincidence or fate?

The strain Info sounds promising:

Developed in the USA before being brought to the Netherlands in the 1980s to survive the War on Drugs, Big Bud is a legend among growers for its high yields in the garden. Preserved to this day by Dutch breeder Sensi Seeds, this indica produces massive buds with very few leaves, unmatched by any other cannabis variety. With an earthy and spicy aroma, Big Bud delivers deeply relaxing full-body effects.

You wouldn't happen to know if Big Bud XXL is a completely different strain? Or if someone is just playing with the name for marketing?

I hope with all the positive mojo you are giving away here, that you are seeing a positive reflection in your business and its numbers!

Thanks for being an active sponsor!

Back
Top Bottom