SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Happy 420 always my friend!
Doing very well, toking on some God's Gift a friend dropped off for me. And best wishes to you too! :ganjamon:
Glad to see your grower's mind expanding!
Just starting 4 new autos today, hope you get a chance to pop in sometime and provide some insight or drop some knowledge!
Happy growing! :yummy:

Thats awesome to hear and definitely sounds amazing!! Probably looks fantastic to. I smoked some Bubba Diagonal for bed time. Definitely giving me the heavy eyes. Thank you for the wishes brotha!

Im on my way right now to check out your ladies!!! Gotta see what you are up to :)

expect to see how your new light will perform

Oh im so excited to see how the Blackberry Kush auto reacts to that amazing QB. Shes probably going to get incredibly frosty :)

:welcome:
Hope you are doing fantastic tonight SmokeSara! How are you and your ladies doing? :yahoo:

Thank you for stopping by!! Happy 420!
:yummy:

Well question dank, what about the optic 2 for the 2x2x4 tent and the optic 4 for 3x3x6? Think that would work? And i do like the mix temperature 3000k and 5000k plus with the bloom boost the extra lights i mean thats a sweet deal!! Plus that 5 year warranty!!
Hell yeah man, if i had the money i would do it in a heartbeart. I dont think the optic 6 would fit in a 3x3 lol you would need a whole walk in closet or a 4x4 for that beut. Still optic 2 in the 2x2 and optic 4 in th 3x3, you cant go wrong. Youd just need a little extra air flow in that 3x3 just cause the heat. Guarentee if you ask them, they will hook you up.

Oh just saw the other posts!Happy for you man! Youll be pulling plants in no time. Cant wait to see that blackberry auto all grown up

Yes sir! Pulled the trigger on that QB. The BBKa is going look insanely good! She is getting her 2nd feeding tonight :) also she is throwing little pistils all over! Ill take some pics when i do the LST to them

Update

So just checked the ladies! The BBKa got her 2nd feeding soil was completely dry. Speaking of the Blackberry Kush... she is already started to flower!! Gotta love auto flowers so cool how they just start doing it!! Ill take pictures in 30 mins or a hour to let her soak up the good stuff!!

The KK what can i say she is throwing new colas all over the place! I will be LSTing her today. From what i counted there is 8 colas so far!!! She is going to be one bushy lady!

The feeding they are getting this time is

Base Nutrients -MICRO, Bloom, Grow - 2ml

Health - Vita Blue - 1ml

Vigor - Easy Weed - 1/4 cup

Strength- Gold Shield - 1ml

Essential oils - TERPINATOR - 2.5ml

This is per gallon.

Ph was 6.3-6.5 after everything was mixed.

I am one happy camper today! Cant wait to do some LST to them both and really get them colas forming!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day and happy 420!

Sounds like everything is on track,

Yes sir! We topped them at the best time! Thank you for the heads up about day 21 Pennywise! Im really loving auto flowers so cool haha but i know once KK starts blooming shes going to be incredible. Oh by the way!!
Doc Buds High Brix will be here saturday. Dam that was fast shipping! Also the 24sam from Timber is in production as we speak!! I wont lie im thinking of just shelling out the 600 for the 4vs for the 3x3 so KK can have alot of love.... decision decision.. haha

How are you doing Pennywise? Im off for the next 4 days woohoo!! :)

Sounds great Sarge! Looking forward to the pics! This hobby we love is addictive even though the end product is not, ha!:rofl:

have a Rockin day! :theband:

Good morning ween!! Me 2! Excited to see what everyone thinks so far :) yes this hobby is insanely addictive in a great way! Im definitely finding my roots haha

Ween i hope you have a badass and fantastic day brotha! Ill be here all day floating around the forums. What are you up to bud?

Question for everyone

Difference between 3000k and 3500k

Things ive been reading is 3000k has more red so it helps bloom more making more flowers.

But 3500k is more efficient and has more blue.

But is there any facts or evidence that witch one is better for full cycle?

EDIT

i wonder if on my 4vs i can do 2 3000k and 2 3500k? Would that make a difference in the positive or would it be a bad idea just thinking outside the box

If you want a light that will veg and bloom both go with 3000k. That's all I have as far as the QB's go.

Oh yeah my QB is 3000k as well :D I just saw when i looked at the 4vs they had the 3500k. But i will get the 3000k for the 4vs. Plus it will be nice having the same temperature light:) thanks for the advice Pennywise!

Just working but not too hard! ;)

Not too much going on in my garden but thinking I'll uppot this weekend then flip in 7-10 days. My last harvest is coming out of the fridge soon then into jars to cure. Did the low and slow method, looking forward to testing it, really having my gf test it, maybe a little bit for me.

Just working but not too hard! ;)

Not too much going on in my garden but thinking I'll uppot this weekend then flip in 7-10 days. My last harvest is coming out of the fridge soon then into jars to cure. Did the low and slow method, looking forward to testing it, really having my gf test it, maybe a little bit for me.

Making that $$ good man!
Sounds like a eventful couple of days coming up then! I can't wait to see how the ladies turn out i hope its some serious stuff

Update!!

Well here are the Ladies!!!

Looking sassy and amazing!

BBKa (6 Colas)

20180823_111729.jpg

20180823_111800.jpg

20180823_112200.jpg

KK (8 Colas)

20180823_112655.jpg

20180823_112723.jpg

So i think KK is officially a female!!!

20180823_112927.jpg

It looks like a little white hair poking up :)

I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. They are looking really good!!

Back
Top Bottom