SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

So i went and checked out mephisto genetics and they are sold out of the 5 seed complete Bundle AND the 10 seed version. They have single strains and a mix n match of 5 strains still. But seams like they are going quick!! Definitely thankful i was able to get a complete bundle. :slide:

Light looks amazing sarge! I gotta do a light build coming up. Just gotta. Gotta help buy my son a car first though. So I have to control myself and live vicariously through your lights. Lol

Light looks amazing sarge! I gotta do a light build coming up. Just gotta. Gotta help buy my son a car first though. So I have to control myself and live vicariously through your lights. Lol

Thank you Mr Magoo, and yes you do brotha! its sooo worth it. The frost is already starting on the BBKa :D
but hey they will always be there so no rush :) but def let me know when you get one! hope everything is going good on your side

So was browsing Instagram and accidentally stumbled apon the Prototype beast im getting! Wow im so excited! Alot of people like the idea Dan and i came up with.

Take a look at this beauty!

Screenshot_20180907-205956_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180907-205952_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180907-205948_Instagram.jpg

Mini update

Blackberry Kush auto is doing good, we had a slight problem. Lights power was a little high had a little bit of light burn on a couple of newer leaves. So turned it to half power and well see how she reacts. Sad day today. :(

Doing a picture update on both of the ladys today.

KK holy shit over night she grew 2 or 3 inches. Definitely getting the bloom strech now!!

EDIT
I did add a oscillating tower fan in the big tent. That may be why the great growth. Cannabis is a wind plant so makes sense to me.

Update time!

Blackberry Kush auto
Shes doing good even with the slight light damage but its only on a handful of surgar leaves. I adjusted the power to 50% and she seams to be doing better now. Other than that her smell has intensified 10 fold. And she is getting frosty already, also shes getting fat now.
20180909_130123.jpg

20180909_130139.jpg

20180909_130204.jpg

20180909_130224.jpg

Krishna Kush
She is doing absolutely fantastic! Her growth is going crazy. And she looks really good i cant wait to see her go into full bloom. She has a nice star pattern now and has 4 more coals growing in the center.

20180909_130348.jpg

20180909_130400.jpg
20180909_130411.jpg

Thank you for stopping by!

Hope everyone has a fantastic sunday!

Update!!

Just got the complete bundle of seeds from Mephisto genetics!! I seriously can not wait till the next grow! So many crazy awesome strains! Plus i got 3 exclusive strain lucky dip seeds(3- 5 packs) the exclusive freebies are Fugue State x Orange diesel, Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper and Fantasmo Express x Sour Stomper! They went above and beyond this year. I got alot of stickers and they threw in some candy! What a incredible experience. Now what should we grow 1st?!

20180910_113412.jpg

20180910_113452.jpg

20180910_113454.jpg

20180910_113822.jpg

That’s gonna be a tough choice. How many you gonna grow at once?
Oh it is! The best part is there isnt a wrong choice. Its just witch ones to do 1st! Haha im thinking of doing 3 to start. 2 in the big tent and 1 in the small tent. Whats your favorite one? :)
Hope everything is great on your side Mr. Magoo!

Wow quite the haul there. That'll keep you busy for a minute. :thumb:
Oh i have a feeling! Im incredibly excited about trying them all out in time. But witch to do 1st haha decision decision. Any favorites you see?
Hope all is fantastic Turbo!

Looks like an awesome deal Sarge! Are these all autos? I know we talked about this, you can run autos in the kit but I'd reccomend photos for your first. Love the names Bubbasquanch and Deez nugs! :rofl:

Howdy Ween! Yep all 65 seeds are autos, im saving The Kit for my Photos. I have handful in mind i want to use the kit on. 24k Gold by DNA Genetics or BCBudDepot's the Purps or God Bud and or Aloha Limone by Colorado Seed Co. But still decision decision haha i should just make a list of my seed bank. Im probably close 140ish seeds at this point. I do love the name Mephisto Genetics came up with.
Hope you are doing great ween!

Bubbasquanch and Ghost Toof stick out to me. Is the Ghost Toof an auto version of a ghost train and sweet tooth cross?

For ghost toof the main genetics are. Toof decay - Sweet Tooth 1.1 and Fantasmo Express- OG Ghost Train Haze. Both crossed. To make ghost toof. So yes sir you are correct!! Good eye! :) that one does sound amazing as fuh.

Sounds like a fun one!
Oh ya im definitely doing that one. I want to try the ghost train haze!! Hows everything brotha!?

I've grown out the Ghost Train Haze, helluva nice hybrid!

Well im going to do it up!! Any advice? And hope you are doing fantastic brotha!?

Back
Top Bottom