SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Huge Update!!

Well everyone! The new Light has arrived from Timber Grow lights!!

After re working the tent for a little bit and getting everything set. I think we are a go for launch!!

I must say Timber did a outstanding job on this light!! The packing was incredible. Everything was safe and sound. I highly recommend them!!!
Heres some pictures of the packing.
20180906_162451.jpg

20180906_162611.jpg

20180906_163053.jpg

After getting everything all set up i set the power roughly 60-70% power to start and see how she likes it! :)

20180906_165936.jpg

20180906_170134.jpg

20180906_170017.jpg

20180906_170006.jpg

Im truely excited and soo happy!!

I want to say a special thanks to @TimberGrowLights Dan for helping me square everything away and cant wait to get the next one!

Also want to say thank you to everyone that helped guide me to this decision. I would not be at this point without the help of this amazing community!!

Im grateful to be apart of such a incredible community!

I hope everyone has a great day and happy 420!!

With great respect
Sarge

Very nice! :thumb::cool:
Oh so much better than blurple!! Thanks Turbo!

Man you're gonna love that light!
Pennywise i already love it!! Its badass!! Cant wait to see the results!!

Looking awesome Sarge! Congrats on the new light! :high-five:
Thank you ween!! Lets make some gorgeous ladies!! Hope you are having a great day!

We are going to make some crazy nice ladies! Go check out them out. Im sure they have plenty of them up for grabs :)

Boys and their toys...man I wish I had some new toys to play with.
Excellent stuff Sarge, you should get some awesome results from your setup now.

Thanks man, appreciate it MrSauga!
Hope you are doing great!

We're surviving my friend, stuck on the cannabis emotional roller coaster right now but I think the ride is ending soon, so should be much better in the near future.

Ouch sorry to hear that MrSauga i hope everything works out for the better!

No, it's all good. Just first time grower growing pains.

Well ive been told from alot of people to expect your 1st grow to have alot of problems or cant crop it. Its more of a trial and error learning. But im sure you will be fine brotha! Plus you will always have next time to make them even better from the knowledge you learned from your 1st grow :)

YESSSSS! Now that was something! TECH TOYS in the form of Quantum Boards, couldn't be happier for you Sarge.
Along for the trip, I am...:)

Awesome to have you along Lady G2HM!!
Gotta love tech toys :) and thank you i appreciate it.

:yahoo::thumb:
Awesome!! I'm jealous and happy for ya! Excited to see how your girls respond!
Thank you ddGreenThumb! You and me both brotha! Hopefully 60-70% power isnt to much for her. But we shall see in the morning :)

Hey Sarge,congrats on that light brother!! That's got some great coverage. What size tent again? (Sorry...high as hell and can't remember what you said before).

Good morning Van Stank! Thanks i appreciate it. Yeah its a great light. The tent size its in is 2x2x4. The light at 100% puts out roughly 240-250 watts. So its at 60-70% power at the moment.

Mini update

Good morning everyone! I have some great news! Just ordered the
Illuminauto 5 Seed Pack Complete Bundle
#31 - Sweet 'n' Sour
#32 - Forgotten Strawberries
#33 - Port and Stilton
#34 - Purple Nuggets
#35 - Orange Biscuits
#36 - Jammy Dodgers
#37 - Deez Nuggs
#38 - Bubbasquanch
#39 - Ghost Toof
#40 - Creme-tasmo
:drool::drool:
Plus there will be 15 freebies seeds that could be special seed. :slide:

Im glad i got a complete set before they sold out. Incrediblely thankful. :yahoo:
Now the next part is witch 3 to grow 1st??

Now some other good news
Krishna Kush(KK) finally showed me a pistil!! And shes already getting resinous!
20180907_075613.jpg

Sorry its not a great pic, can't wait to get the new Prototype Timber Grow light!

Back
Top Bottom