SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Attachments

• 2019-04-26 09.56.52.jpg
    2019-04-26 09.56.52.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 13
Into the coco the big girl goes. Coco was still damp, will let it dry and then giver her first dose of food and calmag.

Attachments

• 2019-04-27 22.02.13.jpg
    2019-04-27 22.02.13.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 16
Have you got your first havest under your belt? Its hard to follow as ive been gone for some time. Hope all is well! Same goes to you penny!
Not yet not yet. That promix soil I been using is no good for cannabis. Transplanted into coco the other day. Gotta start actually using the food I bought years ago.

So, @Pennywise , me folding those seeds in the painters tape, killed them. Gonna germ a bagseed and see if it does anything

They need air once they start to germ
This was when I originally found the seeds. Instead of putting them in a bag, I folded them inside green painters tape. The shells were dried and cracked looking when I took them out of the tape and then put them into a bag.

So.. food for thought.. how much water would 5 gal of media take to achieve adequate runoff? According to cocoforcannabis.com , 1 litre. If this is the case, could I mix my food and calmag into that 1 litre and be okay?

1 liter in 5 gallons of soil seems like a very small water retention rate. Most soils would be able to suspend a lot more water than that if carefully, slowly and properly done.
Check out this study I did to see how much water a typical soil can hold. I would guess that around 2/3 of the volume of your container can actually be water, and that is a lot more than 1 liter.

Back
Top Bottom