SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

The main purple coloring on the right looks natural... the little circular areas with the dot in the middle look fungal.
What should I do about this? There's a few leaves that are like this.

So , February 24th. 20190224_213412.jpg

How much longer we figure til she's ready?

Attachments

• 20190503_201329.jpg
    20190503_201329.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 15

Attachments

• JPEG_20190204_114420.jpg
    JPEG_20190204_114420.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 14
How's that girl coming along?
Coco was ready for a water so I did 1L mix at a time. ,Took 3 to get full coverage. The faded leaves are hanging down pretty good so idk, and the downward claws not recovered yet, which I figure it won't for a while, likely even just at harvest. The nitrogen toxicity really fucked with the yield. Stupid organic promix garbage. Just as bad as Miracle Grow.

Yea when I see new guys show up using pro mix I cringe, it's good for a base no till soil but not good for a soilless type grow. KingJoe almost quit because of Pro mix.

Yea when I see new guys show up using pro mix I cringe, it's good for a base no till soil but not good for a soilless type grow. KingJoe almost quit because of Pro mix.
Yeah, I'm thinking about all the folks on here with promix and I'm cringing still. Good for tomatoes. Daughter got some from school to grow, damn seed didn't take long to sprout up and out. It's in the tent with my 'tomato' plant. Under the same light might as well.

It works ok but it's different, once you figure it out you're fine.
Won't use it again that's for sure. I got 2 jugs of food and a jug of calmag. Might as well start using it.

Back
Top Bottom