Shaggie's Return No Mercy CFL

Dawg, you REALLY need to get to Hawaii for the honeymoon. Go on now, I'll lock up for ya & won't smoke more than an ounce or two while you're gone...house will be safe in my hands.....trust me.

Seriously, though, many happy anniverseries to you friend.

Hey shag! Those are some crazy nugs. That AK is insane. How close u keep the cfls?
It would be great to see a green crack or Maui waui scrog under that cfl bud machine of urs.
I got a cfl grow I'm tending alongside my journaled grow that is about day 32 flower under some cfls. They are really frosting up and d buds are rock hard and smell amazing.
I have a question for an experienced grower like yourself. During which week/s in flower does most of the buds growth occur?

I keep my cfls around 4 inches from my girls normally. anything more than 6 inches and your cfls will loose intensity of lumens.

IME the most visible growth is at around the 4th week, yet the most weight is put on in the lats 2-3 weeks of its life. thats why its very important that we let them mature.

first what did you use to take the close up pics, of the trichs?? and that bud looks soo good makes me think of a sub, makes me wanna eat it, but yea man good job on the finale, did a damn good job!!!! :thumb: :tokin:

Dawg, you REALLY need to get to Hawaii for the honeymoon. Go on now, I'll lock up for ya & won't smoke more than an ounce or two while you're gone...house will be safe in my hands.....trust me.

Seriously, though, many happy anniverseries to you friend.

were going were going! lol

remembered a few more i have access to....
Golden Goat
Pre 98 Bubba (not sure how it will do with scrog)
Tangerine Haze (realy like my hazes)
Silver Pearl
Hong Kong
Master Kush
Pure Kush
Skunk #1 (one last seed same batch that fathered my strain)

theres still more .... just have to think what we have.....

Sony A200 is what i take pics with.
i dont have a macro lens yet so i do what i can.... its all about a tripod and adjusting the shutter speed and aperture.
if my hand was steady enough i could get better trich pics with my blackberry storm and a 30X lupe lol
thank you Suka!

shaggie-420 said:
I keep my cfls around 4 inches from my girls normally. anything more than 6 inches and your cfls will loose intensity of lumens.

IME the most visible growth is at around the 4th week, yet the most weight is put on in the lats 2-3 weeks of its life. thats why its very important that we let them mature.

Thanks for the much needed info. I have some great white plants midway through and everyday is a surprise going in to see them!

Man i was completely oblivious aboutvthis grow. Thats a freakin beautiful... What do you even call that? Its not a nug. Its a bud-boulder. Beautiful bud-boulder!! That does suck that you had to cut it down to jar it. Itll still smoke reallll nice :) :thumb:

when i did try to get seed i was tryna get the papaya from nirvana, but had some problems, ohwell better luck next time, where do you plan on orderin from, and have you ordered from them before?? im tryna find a company that has good reps., im not tryna have any problems, or most important the damn feds showin up at my door step know what i mean...but i do wanna order some for sure, just a little hesitant... :tokin:

:yummy:oh my shag.;)

Man i was completely oblivious aboutvthis grow. Thats a freakin beautiful... What do you even call that? Its not a nug. Its a bud-boulder. Beautiful bud-boulder!! That does suck that you had to cut it down to jar it. Itll still smoke reallll nice :) :thumb:

Thanks Magic beans, better late than never is what i say.... dont think this thread is done yet... :)
i love No mercy growing, i will be seeing if it is viable to do commercially. (with sativas mainly)
i love how they come out at hehe "bud boulders!" they do it more that way with clones than seed as you can see.
thanks for tunin in!:thanks:

when i did try to get seed i was tryna get the papaya from nirvana, but had some problems, ohwell better luck next time, where do you plan on orderin from, and have you ordered from them before?? im tryna find a company that has good reps., im not tryna have any problems, or most important the damn feds showin up at my door step know what i mean...but i do wanna order some for sure, just a little hesitant... :tokin:

most of the strains that i listed are strains that i have access to threw my job.
all clone strains.... Atm.... i have been given the job of making seeds out of our Main strains so that they are safe and secure in the vault (just in case tragedy hits the Grow opp, better safe than sorry).

a few of them are old seeds that i got from some "grandfather growers" from my home town,

i know that Attitude is very reputable for seeds and they do stealth packaging if requested. it seems like they have been having a easy time getting threw in Colorado, maybe due to the medical laws, we are leading the industry now!

from what my coworkers keep saying i can even fly with my medicine to Hawaii!
little nervous to try it but they all did it and took it right on carry on!

good on finding your seeds!

high shag, how u do that,curios ,can i clone a huge cola into soil,then 12-12it???? that was sweet!:yummy:

i have some massive colas, harvest mid sept.

high shag, how u do that,curios ,can i clone a huge cola into soil,then 12-12it???? that was sweet!:yummy:

Dhunter, when you grow 12/12 straight from seed or fresh clone, the plant goes into a "mad dash" to reach maturity before it dies (it thinks winter is coming), so it grows as a single cola.

This is very common in SOG grows since it lets you pack many plants close together.

im tryin that tom. when they wake, shit!!;):goodjob::thumb:

i use a nice 6 inch clone, try it!:yummy::morenutes:

thats how ive been learning fine tuning,,,,keep it simple.:adore::adore:

Shag, my grows are in soil usually and 12/12 start to finish. Sativas take forever to finish this way but it does seem to condense the growth. I was thinking on my next to just veg for a few weeks as the 12/12 doesn't really seem to change the "length" of time, only the "size" and "volume"...if that makes any sense. At least with Sativa's under CFLs.

'Course I'm a rookie, so consider the source...you need to stop "stretching" the mind of the "wrong" head (lol) and start putting "thought" into "stretching" the "honeymoon" head"

:D Sorry, couldn't resist !!

Back
Top Bottom