IMG_254316.JPG

IMG_254215.JPG

IMG_254116.jpg

IMG_254015.jpg

IMG_253915.JPG

IMG_253814.jpg

IMG_253714.jpg

IMG_253617.jpg

ive got a lot of lower fans turning yellow and a few plants are a lime green but i dont believe it is a nutrient issue. im thinking either root rot which i find unlikely or maybe just a root bound issue. upper growth and buds are looking and smelling great though!

So I pulled my runt out of her pot to check out the roots and saw that all around the outside the roots looked dead and smells. I purchased hydroguard which contains a strain of bacteria that helps roots fight diseases and rot. Says to use it with every watering. Will post updates

Found these little bastards free loading in my soil. I'm also taking it as a sign that I have been overwatering. I've been watering every two days so I will put fans blowing across the top of my pots and water every five days

[video=youtube_share;01KyCUHgf7I]
[/video]

DAY 45

still haven't watered yet. letting them get dry. tomorrow is day 5 with no water so i will check to see if i think they are dry enough or not. the buds continue to impress me despite leaf yellowing!
IMG_260215.jpg

IMG_260314.jpg

IMG_260114.jpg

DAY 40 REALLY

i seem to have gotten ahead of myself in day count this is actually day 40

i watered yesterday because i saw leaf droopage. they have perked back up but the yellow plague is still going.

IMG_262113.jpg

IMG_262216.jpg

IMG_262310.jpg

the tops are looking awesome, but the view on the lower half isnt so hot

IMG_262414.jpg

lots of yellowing and necrosis. still havent figured out the underlying cause. this photo is with HPS on and the others are not

I am new here, but I have to say that I have lurked a long time and have always enjoyed the grows that don't seem to have a ton of posts. Glad you stayed with us on this one. Really enjoyed the read.

My goodness! What an amazing grow HK. You have not lost a beat. Don't know much about the strains. Looked it up and saw 'Space Queen' and 'Orange Velvet'. Didn't know what the f#$k they were so looked them up....were talking creamsicles, mangoes, and pineapple. I'd like to be in the same room when you smoke it if it's just to get a whiff. Gotta be a real treat. Under a billion watts, the taste should be supreme after a good cure.
Mammoth job HK. Congratulations! :thumb:

:high-five:

LOL you are a true poet woodsman! thanks buddy!

juancarlos thanks for the nice words... it was def a little discouraging to see 2 plant closet CFL grows getting more attention but i also do these journals for myself.

few more days of hang drying then into the jars they go!

SMOKE REPORT

IMG_27998.JPG

IMG_280014.jpg

IMG_279710.jpg

IMG_27989.JPG

wow this stuff burns so smooth. prob cuz i never had anything in the plants that i had to flush!

got some trim and made hash and edibles cant wait. this herb smells amazing. chocolate & citrus notes!

Back
Top Bottom