Amadeus Returns To Growing His Own

Welcome back!:passitleft:
Thanks dont mind if i do :passitleft:

Always happy to see and follow another small cab grower. Welcome back!
Welcome Azimuth. Do you have a journal? Love me a small cab grow :high-five:

Pleasure to meet you @Amadeus Forzin ! Glad to hear that you are on the mend and hopefully getting stronger. Looking forward to watching you grow!

SG
Pleasure is all mine @Sobergrower

Welcome back, health issues are really the only thing i try to take serious, im so glad you are experiencing relief from your illness. I had a 7month bout with out of control asthma so i dig feelin better.

I made some cannabutter and mixed it with crushed red local fresh seasonal cherries and nutella chocolate, its very strong and yes, im high as “F” right now hahahah Problem is…..it taste too good

Im new here and its been wonderful growing so far, everyone likes to help, and nothing better than hearing from stoners about getting stoned and growing our own weed.

Im 59 and getting high for the first time back in 1975 is still vivid in my mind :0)

Good luck with the grow and im sub’n
High @The70’s Welcome, 420 mag is still the friendliest canna community.
Nutella, love that stuff, Doc says I can't have it anymore, have to easy on the butter too. I still like to be high tho.
:laughtwo:

Welcome home Mr.A, Mars is always with you. :green_heart:
Thanks Mars. Always good to have you along.

Hey would know how to start a grow Journal
Looks like somebody already hooked you up. Welcome :welcome:

2x2 stealth grow under the stairs. Sweet!
*passes Mr. A a fat doobie*
Glad you are still enjoying the ride!
Oo thanks :passitleft:

Welcome back Amadeus, long time mate. Glad you’re in better health. Will be along for the ride
High Joe, some would say its been too long.

Welcome back. :)
Thanks Stinker. Here take this, @GratefulBud sure knows how to pack a joint. :rofl:

Welcome back to the forum growmie, I use bio bizz medium myself, fantastic stuff. Will Defo be staying tuned into your grow as I'm very interested especially with the multiple plants in 1 container, not seen it done like this before. Your set up is brilliant aswell, may have to put a box together and under my stairs too for an extra plant.. Hope its a good run for you. Peace
Thanks @710Gardenuk a fellow brit too. Used biobizz for ever.

thanks @Skunksta

High @Amadeus Forzin

You were the first 420 staffer/member to greet me some years back and follow my first grow on 420. Good to see you here again! So happy you have your health back!

Emeraldo
Welcome @Emeraldo hope I made an impression :laugh:

:ciao: Good to have you home. :green_heart:
Thanks @Teddy Edwards Its good to be home :green_heart:

Welcome back, Amadeus. Good to hear that you're getting better and good luck with the grow my friend.
:passitleft:
I get stronger everyday @ProfessorFlora

Welcome back brother :green_heart:

Thanks Bro :passitleft:

Welcome back, Mr. A. I'm sorry to hear of your health issues but I'm happy you're doing better. :hug:

You still love those DDAs, do you? Personally, I've moved on from them as I didn't think the yield was worth it but maybe you grow them better than me? I guess I'll have to stick around to see. :laughtwo:
@HashGirl :hug: how have you been?
These DDA's kinda fell into my hands. I was talking to a sweetseeds rep at Spannabis about how I loved the high from them and they hooked me up. Good eh.

I was checking out the ladies so i took some picture for your viewing pleasure.

This is a slightly funky looking DDA. give it time and i think it will be a little bushy thing, spitting out tight nodes
IMG_20220706_223138.jpg
IMG_20220706_225033.jpg

This DDA looks a bit mutant and will be the first to be culled when and if the time comes.
IMG_20220706_223145.jpg

The other 2 DDA's are looking good
IMG_20220706_225021.jpg

IMG_20220706_225033.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20220706_223133.jpg

Red Gorilla XL
IMG_20220706_222915.jpg

Skywalker got topped :thedoubletake:
IMG_20220706_222803.jpg

Until next time :passitleft:

Everyone High?

Good. Well its been a week, thats all, just 7 days since I opened my journal! Look at these plants....

Starting to fill the space now so i had to get in there.
I don't have any training wire, some is on order, so got slightly heavy handed with a few of the leaders, hoping to hold the height down. Here is what they looked like after.

Everyone High?

Good. Well its been a week, thats all, just 7 days since I opened my journal! Look at these plants....

Starting to fill the space now so i had to get in there.
I don't have any training wire, some is on order, so got slightly heavy handed with a few of the leaders, hoping to hold the height down. Here is what they looked like after.

Good evening my friend I hope you are well.
Just curious the girl in the final pic, looks to be in distress. :Namaste:
She seems to be in flower but struggling.
Is she getting flowering nutrients at the correct ph?
Take care.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Good evening my friend I hope you are well.
Just curious the girl in the final pic, looks to be in distress. :Namaste:
She seems to be in flower but struggling.
Is she getting flowering nutrients at the correct ph?
Take care.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

She was born that way bro. Remember, she shares her pot with another that is fine. :passitleft:

Hope you are having a good week! How is your Grow box going?

:passitleft:

I got sick spent a week in bed recovering and the battle for space was lost.
All plants chopped and moved out. The box currently sits empty while I wait for more seeds.

Grim
20220718_222640.jpg
20220718_222639.jpg
So sorry my friend, hope your feeling better.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom