Shaggie's Return No Mercy CFL

I'm a No Mercy grower too. Right now from seed, but (and Shaggie is gonna be proud) grabbed some cuts from a friend so I can do some 12/12 clones too! Not the method for everyone, but Shaggie's 'bud boulders' are all the proof ya need to know it works pretty darned good!

:bongrip: - JZ

EDIT: Oh yeah, I already said that all. LOL - I'm high again! ;)

im most likely gonna go straight 12/12 with the clones i got, they were only under like an hour of light and then the lights went out for the night, got up this morning and took a look at them and they were lookin better then they were before the lights went out, i would have thought with me just cutting them and them only havin an hour that they would have died over night but nope they look healthy as can be!!! but if they dont make it ohwell it was worth the try, i'll try again later on down the road when i have better supplies to do it with, cause rite now im just throwin things together and that dont cut it, but fingers are definitely crossed...

high shag, how u do that,curios ,can i clone a huge cola into soil,then 12-12it???? that was sweet!:yummy:

Dhunter, when you grow 12/12 straight from seed or fresh clone, the plant goes into a "mad dash" to reach maturity before it dies (it thinks winter is coming), so it grows as a single cola.

This is very common in SOG grows since it lets you pack many plants close together.

there ya go!

12/12 seeds seem to be much better over all plants and will produce more overall.
12/12 clones produce very well, and in one massive cola.... ..... sometimes you will get branching, the main thing is it keeps them smaller and tighter in the inter-nodal length. SoG as Krip mentioned :)

Shag, my grows are in soil usually and 12/12 start to finish. Sativas take forever to finish this way but it does seem to condense the growth. I was thinking on my next to just veg for a few weeks as the 12/12 doesn't really seem to change the "length" of time, only the "size" and "volume"...if that makes any sense. At least with Sativa's under CFLs.

'Course I'm a rookie, so consider the source...you need to stop "stretching" the mind of the "wrong" head (lol) and start putting "thought" into "stretching" the "honeymoon" head"

:D Sorry, couldn't resist !!

Sativas always take a long time ive had some no mercy style sativas go 130 days.... ive had the same strain go 150+ in normal Veg-bloom setting..
and with both ways it was about equal in Volume and Weight... size was the only difference. this is something that i am getting to do on a larger scale with my work now to, if we are able to Knock out 3 weeks of a Sativas life and not sacrifice weight than it will be a good thing!

a note on no mercy growing: when growing Indicas you will always get a better yeild with vegging.
this is not not necessarily true with sativas

I'm a No Mercy grower too. Right now from seed, but (and Shaggie is gonna be proud) grabbed some cuts from a friend so I can do some 12/12 clones too! Not the method for everyone, but Shaggie's 'bud boulders' are all the proof ya need to know it works pretty darned good!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I already said that all. LOL - I'm high again! ;)
you will love your bud boulders! i still like going from seed and prefer it cut the clones are so easy in a small space.
im gona sit down and smoke a bowl of Tangerine haze and Purp haze (great mix) and get to your level and finnish up the last touches on our vowes for the wedding.

im most likely gonna go straight 12/12 with the clones i got, they were only under like an hour of light and then the lights went out for the night, got up this morning and took a look at them and they were lookin better then they were before the lights went out, i would have thought with me just cutting them and them only havin an hour that they would have died over night but nope they look healthy as can be!!! but if they dont make it ohwell it was worth the try, i'll try again later on down the road when i have better supplies to do it with, cause rite now im just throwin things together and that dont cut it, but fingers are definitely crossed...

darkness is a great thing for plants.... it gives them a chance to rest and grow roots... this is why i say that light is not needed for cloning. my clones dont see light for the first week.once i see roots the go in to Flowering (if no mercy clone) or veg. :goodluck:

My 6 clones are still alive! I have 2 each of Chocolope, Black Jack and Vanilla Kush ;) Since the chocolope is the true sativa of the bunch, I'll probably focus on that, as it was one of the more successful girls I was growing before 'The Flood'. Can't wait!

jozo// nice meds... man u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollit::rollit::lot-o-toke::woohoo:

Thx for the response Shag...I'm frick'in tickled pink that I atleast got 2 out 3 observations right! Only time I tried this particular seed un-12/12 it took 'bout 5 1/2-6 mos & I'm at almost exactly 5 now on the 2d 12/12 with it. 1st one was 'bout 4 1/2-4 & 3 weeks...but I obviously had ended it early. I'm hoping this one will be ready in a week or so, although it looks more like 2. Probably why I didn't observe the time so accurately (2-3 weeks over 6 mos is easily forgotten from a year and a half ago, lol)...man, impatience can be a "Beech."

Go get married already !!!

:D
John

im going im going im GONE!!! see you all in a week or so! ill catch up than

thank you all for the well wishes and Congrats on our Wedding! it means alot to both of us to have so much support and excitement from people that we have never met in person!
we need to get a "420 Mag gathering" sometime so we can all meet!
Hawaii was paridise! hard to leave after a week there.... felt way longer!
lasted the whole time with out getting burnt.... well till the last day... but thats normal right!
one thing to note on flying.... you "May" with a MMJ card fly with your medicine.....as long as your in legal limits they wont hassle you... untill your in the air your on your states soil and their laws... now this is a very grey area but i had TSA look threw my bag with my meds (had my red card with it and a copy of my ID) they saw it... checked my card, and let me go! nerve racking but it worked... when i asked the TSA agent stated that there are to many people with cards to even try to enforce it... i flew out of denver international..... just dont try to fly with a bottle of unopened hot sauce.... they WILL throw it away LOL!

SHAGGIE!!! Welcome back, Bro! We miised you!

Much congrat's on the wedding and best wishes again, for many years of happiness! :goodluck:

Pretty ballsy taking the med's on the plane, but good info!

Back
Top Bottom