Shaggie's Return No Mercy CFL

god.... when i said everything happens for a reason i guess i meant it..... ive had a great morning.... i dont think it could be better..... i got a new job! another job as a grower! Whew! didnt think it would happen that fast thats for sure!.... the crazy thing about it.... had the interview this morning and left a few references, one was an old roomate from my home town.... well unbenounced to me hes in town.... and was driveing around,,, stoped for coffie and went in to the dispensory that was next door...yes the one i just got hired with!... one thing led to another and our home town came up.... the boss asked if he knew me....roomate for 2 years!... im still in shock in how that happened.....of all of the MMC in the Denver metro area... he goes in to the one i was in not 20 min before......
its true! the Universe unfolds as it should and everything happens for a reason!..
just kinda trippy.... i guess im ment to work with this club!
and they pay me more!

hey DH whats up brother? sorry life has been busy!

Excellant brother. Glad things are working out for ya. Congrats on the marriage/ring in the nose thingy as well...lol. (been married twice before). Best of luck brother.:thumb:

Hey Shaggie - way to go on the new job. OMM is right, there is some karma involvement going on there I think. Whatever the case, I'm happy for you brother. :high-five:

either karma or luck, the universe provides!
Gmt i believe that she is the one and only for me.... the way we met, and how many chances we had at meeting and barely missed each other. the first night we met we talked all night about everything,family values, goals, our past history and watched the Pleiades meteor shower till sunrise
i found myself telling her things that i had NEVER told any one.... she did to... all on our first "date" if u will. it was like we had been together for 50 years. and its just gotten better.
we were immediately an item. and i only got to see her for maybe 20 min a week for the next month.(she was in her last year of college.) it was torture....
and here we are now getting married after almost three years.

12 i am not sure what im doing yet... going to trim right now and will be signing all the papers and stuff.
to my knowledge hes going to use me where ever he needs in the GR. it should consist of everything from tending to plants and feeding to making hash and infusions.
all i know is it will be fun and its a pay raise!

i took pics last night before Swell striped all her sun leaves she will get 72 hrs total... and is around 36 atm
i will get the pics up latter tonight hopefully.... shes frosty as hell and has really picked up a nice cherry smell.... confirming my earlier belief that its a cherry ak and not the original.... easy mistake on my buddies part
ill be back on to up date after a few!

Hey Shaggie, sorry to make this request in post on your thread, but I'm still not allowed to PM yet, so I hope you can understand. If you haven't hopped the "Aloha" express to marital bliss yet, there's a guy who could use a little help @ 'Mike's Soil - Bag Seed Grow Journal 2011' & my "expertise" is somewhat lacking to say the least. If you could stop by it would prob make his day. thanx

good luck, shaggie.u on line ?wish u best on that!!!:goodluck:

sorry all things have been very busy with the new job and of course we are 11 days away from the wedding!.... Whew.....
my new Job rocks..... not only was it a pay increase but the setup that we have is something of dreams..... when i have the ability i will get pics to post up for the wonderful ppl here at :420:
it is truly an engineering marvel. i can raise and lower all of the lights with the push of a button or if i want i can lower them individually! 3 flower rooms and 3 Veg, we have a new breading room that we are setting up so i can have a place to play around with my genetics and so i can continue to make others! and the best part is that i dont have to Trim! there is a full staff of 20 to do it all!
it rocks!
On to the home front....
first of all sorry for not geting the pics up already.
the Ak was pulled on Aug 18th at 89 days. she was still wanting to go... but with the honeymoon soon approaching i needed to pul her and get her dried and in the jar.
i didnt get a wet weight but she should be close to 2 oz... i will get my dry weights and will have a smoke report after the honeymoon. the purp haze will have had over month of cure and the ak will have had about 3 weeks.
The Ak is really sweat smelling with a very strong fruity cherry smell with a slight tang to it.
her main cola is the size of my arm!
i have pics that i will be posting up tonight rangeing from before swell to trimed and ready for jar.
again i will apologize for the small amount of pics to finish her up, its been hard to get time lately.
Jamthe i will head over there as soon as i get a chance.

DH send me a PM with your question please... i have been on only briefly in the past few weeks but if you send the PM i will respond Asap.
your also welcome to ask away here on this thread as i do not feel that if it is on the topic of growing and this site, than that it can be construed as off topic.

any ways just got home, gona smoke a bowl, and start up loading pics to update!

Hurry Hurry!!!! cant wait to see whats goin on!!!! and your new job sounds of a dream, and you just might have to teach me alittle about genetic and how to cross and all that good shit!!!!

thank you shaggie, thank u all.some people are assholes i have found out , but u know how that is.thanks all / harvest mid sept. im doing ok , since my ex shot me with bird shot,shes in prison and im happy. crazy,man. thank u all again.:thumb::welldone:

Hey Shaggie! Wow been a long time since I made it here. Glad to see all is well and your on schedule for the wedding and the job sounds awesome! That's where I want to be one of these days.

I saw your posts on Mikes soil grow. :thumb: Nice write up and excellent advice as usual. I look forward to the smoke report and hope this post finds you well. Take care my friend!

:peacetwo:

well guys ive been failing on the pics huh.....
thank you all for your paitents.... things have been stressed yet very good.
today! i promise!

High shag.;) my camera dont work in my g.r...guess have to buy camera , there in a controlled env, know, so glad to be out closet!to many fire hazards to run high wattage.

NICE HAZE MAN, ROCKS , EXPERIENCE ,MATTERS !!U HAVE IT AND DAM NICE MEDS!!!:thanks:

AND AWAY WE GO!
here they are!
here is my AK, nice and fruity spice to her
i believe i pulled these on day 88 of No mercy CFL, and she was a clone.
first we have a few of her Pre swell and before striping her leaves
Preswell.JPG
ak_preswell.JPG
preswell1.JPG
preswell2.JPG
cola_preswell.JPG
whew.JPG
topleaner.JPG

leaner.JPG

she was still wanting to grow
fox_tailin.JPG

and here we have striped of her leaves before 72 Hr dark
stripedpreswell.JPG
striped1.JPG
trich420.JPG
sillcookin.JPG

:yummy:
lets see if this works:thumb:
part1.JPG
part2.JPG
part3.JPG
part4.JPG

hehe kinda worked just not fully lined up!:love:
and now we have our last set of pics....
i didnt get any of the post swell so we will go right to the dry pic
:bongrip:
and_the_nug.JPG
CFL_NUG_.JPG

it was a shame to have to break it apart to jar it.
ill be taking more pics of the fully cured nugs after my honeymoon (Both the Purp Haze and Ak) and posting up a fully in depth smoke report.

and on that i will leave you with this....
my next grow will begin when i return and will be a scrog under my cfl box

the choices i have in strains are...
Big bud
Green Crack
White Widow
Buffalo Bill (colorado sensi star cross)
Papaya
Maui Wowie
White Rhino
i think there are a few more that i have access too
and i might buy on some more
any suggestions on strains to try or u want to see grown?!
have a green week and weekend all
:Namaste:

Hey shag! Those are some crazy nugs. That AK is insane. How close u keep the cfls?
It would be great to see a green crack or Maui waui scrog under that cfl bud machine of urs.
I got a cfl grow I'm tending alongside my journaled grow that is about day 32 flower under some cfls. They are really frosting up and d buds are rock hard and smell amazing.
I have a question for an experienced grower like yourself. During which week/s in flower does most of the buds growth occur?

Back
Top Bottom