Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

So my girls just in the comfy station having a shower. Thought I'd say Hi! Anyone looking for an incredible camping trip, this East and North Shore of Lake Superior is off the charts beautiful! The weather been amazing, everyone waves to each other.. it's like Pleasantville, lmao. Caught at least a dozen more pan fry size speckle trout this morning.

Oh gawd. ....lost my biggest plant, Red. Irrigation malfunction. Almost lost Delores too, got home maybe one day before she ended up with the same fate. I harvested Red, even though she's 2-3 weeks early she may give some buds that I can use for gifts LMAO. My worst fear came true but at least I only lost 1 plant.......could have been way worse!

Noooo. That sucks. Like you said could have been worse. Makes me feel little better instead setting up automation I am moving the whole op to my Bros house for my vacation and remodel of the room.

Thats just shitty Guy. Hope the vacation was a good one.
Thanks Scrog, let's do that and concentrate on the positives lol. The vacation was one of a lifetime. It kinda cemented in our heads that a trailer instead of tenting is the way to go.....especially for us in our tender years, lol. What was a 2 week vacation turned into 8 days because of the move, the drive up to Lake Superior took 2 days each way, so ultimately got to spend 4 days up there but it 2as with my favourite person in the entire world and for that I am truly grateful. I'd sacrifice a lot more than just a plant to get away with her more often......and maybe that'll happen now that the renovation is done and we've moved in. Can't wait to start phase 2!

I'm sorry for what happened to your plants Guy.
There will be plenty of other grows, and I think the first grow is the one to make all sorts of mistakes and get experience.
I hope you still have a decent harvest.
Thanks BP. Got 1 plant left from grow 1. I gotta say that it's hard to look back on the photos from the previous week where my plants looked amazing LOL. No biggie I guess, what's the point in dwelling on the negatives. I've already moved the plants that I had in excess into the flower space. These are the Clones that my buddy wanted me to raise for him because he was having soil issues.

1 left and she looks pretty hurting!
420-magazine-mobile939679202.jpg
oh well, can't base life around a plant lol.

Let me ask you all this. This girl likely has another 3-4 weeks of flower to go. Should I ditch her and just put all my healthy girls in flower or ride this out? My next full grow will be done in the new space. The earlier I can get everyone into flower, the earlier I can shut down some of the basement grow and get the electricians in to wire for the workshop......... Hmmmmm!

She's gotta almost be done too, too bad she went through so much, she would have been a beast. Now she just needs to fatten up.
420-magazine-mobile1699714351.jpg
420-magazine-mobile76995279.jpg

Re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Omg Penny, this poor girl almost died while I was on vacation. Lost her twin......too bad too, love the cocoa taste from these girls.
Likely another 3 weeks or so to go.

Re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

Final update, my last short Rider is now part of my next grow. Ultimately only one of the five seeds I germinated behaved themselves. Great tasting sweet Smoke, as an incredible aroma of cocoa.

I am now looking for information on how to move this grow to completed journals?

Thanks Pennywise. ......BTW, is that handle "weed" or " clown" inspired, lol?

As stated before, my final short ryder auto ( which turned out to not be an auto at all) is near completion at this point in my 2nd Journal. Hash plant/ Alpha Dawg........thanks to everyone for all of your support through this grow.

2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom