Show us your Quantum light setup!

I chose to make my own qb. Has 1152 of the LM301B diodes and running two HLG240H-24A drivers. Each driver is running 6 of the 2700K strips and the other driver runs 6 of the 3500K strips. kind of balances out to 3100K if math worked right. I have not yet grown with them. Using a Viparspectra 600 par for seedling. I will be firing them up as soon as we get into vegging. They are very bright. gotta love the Costco cookie sheet ingenuity.

I chose to make my own qb. Has 1152 of the LM301B diodes and running two HLG240H-24A drivers. Each driver is running 6 of the 2700K strips and the other driver runs 6 of the 3500K strips. kind of balances out to 3100K if math worked right. I have not yet grown with them. Using a Viparspectra 600 par for seedling. I will be firing them up as soon as we get into vegging. They are very bright. gotta love the Costco cookie sheet ingenuity.

i like your idea vm. i been looking at diy boards too. could you some how give me a list for what is needed to that.

i like your idea vm. i been looking at diy boards too. could you some how give me a list for what is needed to that.

HLG has everything on their site, equipment wise. They also have a "projects" tab with some great info as well. As far as "frames" go, extruded aluminum is pretty cheap, and it's pretty easy to assemble. Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom