Show us your Quantum light setup!

Here's my HLG 320 XL in a 2x4 veg tent. 3x288's make some serious light! I have 3 in my 5x5 bloom as well, I'll post when I switch over.

full
Nice. I have the 260 watt. Which driver do you have, if I may ask? I may want to add a middle board to mine.

Nice. I have the 260 watt. Which driver do you have, if I may ask? I may want to add a middle board to mine.

It's the HLG-320H-C1750A

It doesn't have a dimmer, I just pop out the little rubber plug on the back, and adjust it with a screw driver.

I'd suggest , if they are the 288 bds, go with a 320h-2800 ,A or B depending on if u want to a wired dimmer or not, maybe it's the C that's on board dimmer, I forget
Or the next up from the 320h, not sure what it is, 400? Something..lol

The 288 bds run at 2800mA, so at anything lower u reduce the max by a lot

A 288 can run at 132w, per bd, so 3 bds is Almost 400 max watts
So reduce that with a 320w driver, reduce the mA down, ya may only get 1/2 actual max watts with 3 bds on that driver mentioned above

Now, if it's the 302 bd, forget everything I just said....lol
Thank you.

Got the HLG 600h running from Led growlights depot and I love it so far.

Very nice set up! Mos def the most reflective Hydro set up I've seen yet. I'm gonna tag along on your grow. Best of luck!

gonna jump in on this thread,
just ordered a single build qb288 with the samsung 561c chips in 3500k, hlg 120w driver all on a heatsink ready to plug and play. will come in good time as my autos start to enter their flowering :D
plan to get more lights once my other area is ready and think these will be the way i go.

just ordered a single build qb288 with the samsung 561c chips in 3500k, hlg 120w driver all on a heatsink ready to plug and play. will come in good time as my autos start to enter their flowering :D
plan to get more lights once my other area is ready and think these will be the way i go.
you plants will love you for it ;)

If it's not too late can you have them send you the same in LM301B. They are more efficient diodes although the 561 will work as well. My understanding is 3000K will do well for flowering. With my light setup, I run 12 strips of light diodes. 2700K and 3500K in an alternating pattern. Add it up do some math and it should be right about 3100K and it is doing well for my vegging. We shall see about flowering when the time comes.

I think the guy from Migro on YouTube says there is a 6% difference in efficiency, although I think I heard 11% elsewhere. He does some nice led reviews.

cheers for input guys, so my understanding was the lower kelvin for flower higher for veg, so yeah i saw a few guys having great results in the 3500k. the 301bs were available in 3000k, i asked about 3500k. i think i will need at least 2 more anyway in the future so can perhaps get a mixure of 3000k/3500k
excited to get it in this week lol

True that, LM301B is more electrically efficient. By how much I don't recall though.

Depends on CCT, IIRC it's 6-11% higher efficacy, based on the typical load described in the respective datasheets.

But always look at the actual datasheet for the strip/board, the info based on single diodes can be misleading.

Back
Top Bottom