Show us your Quantum light setup!

Thanks brother! I have around 6" to raise them and a few inches of clearance so 9" will have to do. I'm running 4k 288's. Soon I'll be getting some 3k's. Fingers crossed. Lol
Turn em down if you can or ya may stress them out

4k will need more distance than the 3k, or 2.7k I have

QB rock!!!!

All I use now ...

I learned from peeps here, so just trying to pass on the learnininin

My 288 bds just got back into my veg tent
It's from @TimberGrowLights , fantastic light
MVIMG_20190506_121101.jpg

All my others are diy lights

QB rock!!!!

All I use now ...

I learned from peeps here, so just trying to pass on the learnininin

My 288 bds just got back into my veg tent
It's from @TimberGrowLights , fantastic light
MVIMG_20190506_121101.jpg

All my others are diy lights
I totally agree! They are bright AF! And no heat. Mine are from timber too. Dan hooked me up with a kit. I made the frame and wired them up. I've got 3 288"s in a 48"x32"x60"

Here are a couple pics of my lights the boards are from the now defunct photon fantom designs.

Dam bro those girls look great and that is a great setup congrats.

Ok guys so I tried using that 20g threaded wire i had and jus added it to the black an red wires from the board to the power supply well the light didnt light up or turn on and now when I took the new wires off an put it back 2 the way it was b4 it still wont turn on. So I'm wondering did I get the black an red wires mixed up? Should the black wire go to the blue an the red to the brown like I think or no?

Well idk why adding this threaded wire caused it to run weird/backwards lol. I have to put the positive wire from the power supply to the negative slot on the board and the negative wire from the power supply to the positive slot on the board just to get the light to turn on. Otherwise when I put positive to positive and negative to negative the light dont turn on idk it's weird but atleast I finally got the dang light to turn on hahaha.

Here are a couple pics of my lights the boards are from the now defunct photon fantom designs.

Sick man, your maxbloom build is exactly the setup I’m running with the exception my center light is advanced xml350 with 4 chilled logic pucks in the corners. From everything I’ve gathered the hlg and chilled pucks are the exact same diodes connected to the same drivers, just a different form factor.

IMG_20191228_121849.jpg
IMG_20191228_121901.jpg

My 480w LM301H dimmed down to 185w from the wall about 18" above a blackberry kush and a GG4 that sprouted after this photo was taken

Nice bro i got a very similar light. Its a 480w quantum board by meijiu lighting. And holy shit does thing make some beautifully dense ass buds and jus loaded with trichs. I cant wait for some new genetics to show up shud be here by 2morow according to the tracking site. But yea how did u grow these are they in docs highbrix kit soil or u maken it urself or is it normal that u use synthetic nutes with? Eitherway whatever u do they seem to be some pretty gud strains u got. i no the gg4 i always run is just a huge yielder and frosty as shizz lol. An im interested in seeing this blackberry kush. Cause i ran one once an holyshit was it the sourest fruitest bud id had in a while lol. Very great taste an it yielded pretty gud also. So yea man lookn to be off to a nice start gud luck. An ill be down to watch the grow.

Nice bro i got a very similar light. Its a 480w quantum board by meijiu lighting. And holy shit does thing make some beautifully dense ass buds and jus loaded with trichs. I cant wait for some new genetics to show up shud be here by 2morow according to the tracking site. But yea how did u grow these are they in docs highbrix kit soil or u maken it urself or is it normal that u use synthetic nutes with? Eitherway whatever u do they seem to be some pretty gud strains u got. i no the gg4 i always run is just a huge yielder and frosty as shizz lol. An im interested in seeing this blackberry kush. Cause i ran one once an holyshit was it the sourest fruitest bud id had in a while lol. Very great taste an it yielded pretty gud also. So yea man lookn to be off to a nice start gud luck. An ill be down to watch the grow.

The blackberry is actually my least favorite strain to grow, but top 3 favorite to smoke so it's a double edge sword, love the flavor and the high but hate it's growth pattern and tendency to need about 2x the Cal mag as most other strains while being extremely sensitive to N in bloom, finicky girls but worth it. I grow in coco coir with advanced nutrients sensi grow, sensi bloom, voodoo juice, big bud, bud candy and flawless finish, I was using a CMH/COB (cxb3590) mix prior to the QB, loving the node spacing with the QB so far though. I'll be supplementing some UV with T5HO for a few hours a day in the last few weeks of bloom though

I think I use the same Airpots.
What color are your lids?
These are the knock offs, called maxxyield powerpots, they are sold as a 7gal equivalent, but are almost identical in size to a 5gal nursery pot. I prefer them to the felt bags, I use bricked coco coir mixed with perlite (rinsed and charged with voodoo juice and cal mag)

Just finished my grow with the HLG 600h QB and got a really nice ratio of 1.85 gram/Watt
Yield was 1.110 grams total rock hard nugs with only using 600W in a 4x4 tent. Love this light so much!
Ordered a second QB 240W :D

the HLG 600h QB
Yield was 1.110 grams total rock hard nugs with only using 600W in a 4x4 tent.

wow,, gotta get me one for sure now

ha, kidding,, :snowboating:,, typo alert,,

Back
Top Bottom