Show us your Quantum light setup!

One set
Series2_grande.png
So they are parallel connections, its either one or the other;)

We now have a quantum board sponsor. Led grow lights depot and before that it was Timber grow lights. Was Timber not a sponsor in Nov. 2018? They may have discontinued the qbs by then. I know they stopped carrying them sometime last year.

We now have a quantum board sponsor. Led grow lights depot and before that it was Timber grow lights. Was Timber not a sponsor in Nov. 2018? They may have discontinued the qbs by then. I know they stopped carrying them sometime last year.
They still carry them I believe. it's just that they are not featured like the COB lights are. Last I heard, they can build a QB setup for you if you request it

They still carry them I believe. it's just that they are not featured like the COB lights are. Last I heard, they can build a QB setup for you if you request it
Correct.

Also, @TimberGrowLights still a 420 sponsor and they offer a $25 discount on all items.

Blew, you commented on Timbers thread that says they will no longer sell qbs.
Timber must have let their sponsorship lapse. Their new thread says they are coming back as a sponsor.

Blew, you commented on Timbers thread that says they will no longer sell qbs.
Timber must have let their sponsorship lapse. Their new thread says they are coming back as a sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom