Siscokid's Grow

scrilla is cash and naw man it's and organic fertalizer but almost any ash will work and it's a shame people still hating on the plant in Ontario posession of marijuana was legalized when the government neglected to change the laws to include medicinal marijuana

Well, I had a nice sunny day yesterday and today is going to be the same. Problem is I was at the site an noticed that the trees 15 feet away are putting out alot more shaded area than I had firt expected now I am thinking of moving it but not sure about doing that because it finally looks like its growing some more. I added the compost and water for now.
01646.JPG

:sorry:I think I killed it! I decided to go back and pull it out of its shade and stick it out where it would get more sun. I didn't just yank it out. I took more soil and water with me. I scooped it and put it in a pot then I filled the new hole with some of the mix I had left in the old hole. Then I watered it and left. I went back around 3 hours later and it had lots of sun but the head was hanging down like it was disappointed. I stuck a twig next to it to hold its head up. I left feeling upset with myself.:sorry: I'll check on it tommorow.

:cheer: My lil Hobie plant is still alive! I, am kinda feeling like celebrating. Sure sucks when there is no bud and the only hope of getting some was almost dead yesterday. Even if it turns out to be male, which I am kinda hoping its not! I truly believe that hands on experience from this will help me with next years outdoor grow. I, mentioned to my accountant (wife) about doing an indoor. She said YES! but I have to keep it at a very low budget grow. So I was inspired by a couple of journals that were in small spaces. I can't remember them all but L8night Skunk was impressive, thanks to all of the support he had and tips he managed to pull it off. I liked that. 420 Magazine

:cheer: My lil Hobie plant is still alive! I, am kinda feeling like celebrating. [/url]

It's amazing how hardy cannabis is! ;-) Your plant looks good. The strains you picked are cool. Looking forward to it!

I was at the site today to take a measurement of the lonely one. I stumbled onto an orgy. I found these bugs doing it under the shade of my plant. I also noticed some black ant like flies around 4 of them buzzing aroung the leaves and then I saw this brown spot with a hole! I sprayed it with some hot pepper and vinigar mix. I, don't think they minded it cause they were back licking it off the leaves.
04516.JPG

01276.JPG

008108.JPG

004128.JPG

Back
Top Bottom