Big Budda's Guerrilla Grow Purple Bud & Early Skunk Auto

Ok so almost over for this grow. Unfortunatly the only time i was able to get to the girls over the past days was at night. This was due to a lot of walkers in the area. However i went down today as they were nearly ready so i decided to check them in daylight. Low and behold they were ready for the chop. They have been fushed with fresh water over the last 2 weeks so tonight was the night. A little nerve racking but in a good way. Its been a long proccess to get to this stage. With lots of ups and downs. Here are some pics. Only managed to take some of ugly betty in the daylight. The last pictures are all 4 plants hanging on a makeshift line until the morning when i have time.

More to come tomorrow.

Thanks stoneotter.
It was a long proccess to get to this point. Just spent the morning trimming the leaves off. So buds are drying and will get a final trim once dry. Trim is in the freezerl to make hash with later. Here are some pics of the bag of trim and lightly trimmed buds. Not a whole pile off buds but considering the weather we have had over the past 2 months im supprised i even got that much.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom