SkottelGoed Spons First Indoor Grow: Blue Cheese & Lambs Bread

Hey Skots. How’s our lamb’s bread? Haven’t seen an update in a while...
Howzit man, Sorry for no updates lately. There will be update tomorrow. Been very busy for the last few weeks.

Update coming soon.

All I can say is my outdoor cheese has started with flowering. So pretty much stoked about that!:yummy:

No need to apologize - busy is good!
Glad your outdoors cheese is flowering - we should be past the worst of the cold so no doubt you'll get her to harvest.
Happy growing brother! :passitleft:

No need to apologize - busy is good!
Glad your outdoors cheese is flowering - we should be past the worst of the cold so no doubt you'll get her to harvest.
Happy growing brother! :passitleft:
Should be.. I'm sure She is gonna make it. Spring growing in the Cape Is hit and miss but if the weather wizards are correct it Should be mild. Chilled vibes.

Hey Guys!! I haven't been active for a while. I have changed companies and has been busy like crazy. I have bad news. My indoor plants hasn't gone so god due to this thing called loadshedding in SA. My grow light popped due to a power spike. I am currently on the hunt for a new light and I have also gotten a new grow cabinet that I will spend quite a few days or weeks on to kit it out for a new grow. I will start a new journal once everything has settled down. New journal incoming.........

Hey Guys!! I haven't been active for a while. I have changed companies and has been busy like crazy. I have bad news. My indoor plants hasn't gone so god due to this thing called loadshedding in SA. My grow light popped due to a power spike. I am currently on the hunt for a new light and I have also gotten a new grow cabinet that I will spend quite a few days or weeks on to kit it out for a new grow. I will start a new journal once everything has settled down. New journal incoming.........
Bummer. That's pretty much why I try keep my indoor growing to veg only. Loadshedding is a pita for sure. Luckily I live near parliament so we don't get loadshed. Think we have only had it once.
Try get something outdoors if possible. Still early in the season.

Bummer. That's pretty much why I try keep my indoor growing to veg only. Loadshedding is a pita for sure. Luckily I live near parliament so we don't get loadshed. Think we have only had it once.
Try get something outdoors if possible. Still early in the season.
You are lucky that you stay so close to parliament! I have actually harvest my outdoor cheese about two weeks ago. In the drying box currently. Will be going into the curing jars today. Had a puff of it and man I was out of it. Was nice and smooth!!
Good to see you Skots. Been wondering how you’ve been.
Hey man, sorry that I haven't been active lately. Been busy at work and all. I will try to keep a bit active on this site. My grow cabinet gets delivered tomorrow and then the work starts for me to get it ready for when my light comes.

New grow journal coming soon!! Whoop!

Hello everyone! Been a while. Have been busy with work and with the lock down in SA. Just want to inform everyone that was following this thread, I will be creating a new thread. During this lockdown I have built a new grow cabinet and have germinated a lambs bread again. Hope to get going again on this forum. I missed this forum.

Hello everyone! Been a while. Have been busy with work and with the lock down in SA. Just want to inform everyone that was following this thread, I will be creating a new thread. During this lockdown I have built a new grow cabinet and have germinated a lambs bread again. Hope to get going again on this forum. I missed this forum.

For those of us (like me :confused:) without mothers......reliant on buying in clones and caught by lock down, with en empty flower room between cycle.......time has been spent cleaning, sanitising, disinfecting, modifying facilities and are now super keen to put in a new batch and get back to gushing love on the new babies. Had plenty of time to re-think genetics, soils, nutrients, lumens, ventilation, temp and RH control, pot size, scrog strategies......dying to to implement all the new stuff.
Going to pull up a chair and follow your thread with interest!!

Hey man,

Yes it is a pure jamaican strain and you are more than welcome to have a few clones when they get bigger. I love the lambs bread strain. We can definately do a swap and have puff together. Welcome and I hope you enjoy this grow journal. If you have any advice please feel free to give it. I still have alot to learn.:Namaste::ganjamon:

Hello,
I have been searching everywhere for Lambs Bread. Will you be selling clones?

Back
Top Bottom