Skumper's First Grow - CFL Box - Soil - Bag Seed

Miracle Grow vs Other

• Miracle Grow For The Win!?!?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other Soil For The Win!?!?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey skumper. I can't be for sure but I'm pretty sure I saw someone ask the Same question about being able to use a short and wide pot and the answer was yes. I'd say go for it unless someone with more experience than myself chimes in. Can you get some close ups of both plants lady parts?

Edit to say that your current root ball is already so tall and you probably don't want to disturb it much.....?

:high-five:

First....I'm not expert. Just weighing in with what I've read and some experience.

Transplanting is certainly an option, but considering they have started flowering, I don't know if I would attempt it. My attempts at transplanting have always caused some good stress on the plant for at least a week.

If I'm not mistaken, you're looking to transplant into a wider pot so they have more height and more root growth. I've read that the roots are trying to go down. Wide containers can certainly work but it seems as though you'd be putting them into something with less depth. Not sure how all that will affect the overall growth. It can be done but probably isn't idea.:Namaste:

Using lst to keep #1 away from the lights will be a must.

I'm just growing my first photo now, so I don't know what a brief change in light schedule might cause. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about at this point.

Overall they're looking good:bravo:

Hey GG, looking good I've had a issue with my time schedule in the past and as long as its not a constant thing you want have any problems. Currently got two K2 and they had the same thing happen, one day the light was on four 2 hours longer. A week later it went off a hour early! But all is well this was about a month ago, but they look fine, I'm Certain your will be too.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom