Skunk Strains & Cheese Strains - Help

Skunk #1, but i've heard theres alot of fruit in there. Im sure theres some skunk too though. Not sure the breeder, but if you can find a strain called munson.....supposed to be real skunky. Ive grown cheeseberry from 00 seeds. Not very cheesey. I'd look into some blue cheese, find a cheese leaner, or possibly dairyqueen from TGA? Thought that was a cheese version but not sure. Good luck.

pretty sure bc bud depot has both.

i can still get skunk clones from growers in bc that've had the strain 30+ yrs or more. humboldt folk will claim it came from there, it first showed up grown here by a group of draft dodgers sometime in the mid to late 70's. it was a staple by the early 80's.

pretty sure bc bud depot has both.

i can still get skunk clones from growers in bc that've had the strain 30+ yrs or more. humboldt folk will claim it came from there, it first showed up grown here by a group of draft dodgers sometime in the mid to late 70's. it was a staple by the early 80's.
sill have to check them out "BC Bud Depot" remember going to that site some time ago

The big Buddha original family farms Original Cheese is great. I did one on my last run and it's one I'll definitely do again. Actually smells of cheese. Great balanced high for me too.

I'm doing their Blue Cheese and Mac N Cheese right now.

sensi seeds skunk#1 auto tastes good i grew 3 they filled my tent it was the first time i grew autos they are easy to grow u can get a descent amount if trained properly i just let them grow through net for support here's a couple of
skunk #1 auto 3.jpg
pics
Skunk #1 Auto 2.jpg

thanks guy's for all the information @VetSmoke85 have heard that is' a great strain but a low yielder - there was a time when yields were the thing NOW changing to quality of taste not so much yields. @Mbunaaddict never thought of skunk and Cheese some what the same , Yea ! @agedmaster Sensi Seeds seem like a good breeder of skunk - they have been around for many years

thanks guy's for all the information @VetSmoke85 have heard that is' a great strain but a low yielder - there was a time when yields were the thing NOW changing to quality of taste not so much yields. @Mbunaaddict never thought of skunk and Cheese some what the same , Yea ! @agedmaster Sensi Seeds seem like a good breeder of skunk - they have been around for many years
The original UK cheese was found in a skunk#1 10 pack I believe. It was skunk for sure, just not sure if it was a ten pack. Lol

S1 or road kill?

whatever was around in 83 or 84 when they first grew it out. check with bc seedbanks. it was ubiquitous at one time and everyone held on to it for breeding.

the same strain was still a staple in the mid 90's when i grew it, but it fell out of favour with the growers cause it was so easy to bust. a few hung on to it as it was always a money crop.

That sounds like road kill, it was believed to be extinct, can you still get it?

there was no distinction here. it was just skunk.
it's a brand now so you might have to do some sifting.

edit : start with jordan of the island. i was gonna recommend bc bud depot, but a quick check shows they don't have it right now.

whatever was around in 83 or 84 when they first grew it out. check with bc seedbanks. it was ubiquitous at one time and everyone held on to it for breeding.

the same strain was still a staple in the mid 90's when i grew it, but it fell out of favour with the growers cause it was so easy to bust. a few hung on to it as it was always a money crop.
Hello Bluter, I have driven bye a few places on the Island that smelled like dead skunk in the middle of the road, good thing cops don't drive with the windows down. Lol Cheers P.S. neighbors

The smoke from BC Island skunk or Cheese was so thick you could cut it with a knife, not one to smoke and go to work, it would stick to smoker for days, clothe and person needed total cleaning. When I hear the word Dank, this weed comes to mind. Cheers

The smoke from BC Island skunk or Cheese was so thick you could cut it with a knife, not one to smoke and go to work, it would stick to smoker for days, clothe and person needed total cleaning. When I hear the word Dank, this weed comes to mind. Cheers

it was incredibly dangerous stuff to move around or bring in from harvest to sell.

Back
Top Bottom