Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

I will try Ian Brown....Stone Roses did not blow my skirt up....

Hey Skunny.
Cruising by my friend.

Long time no see Cajun, I hope you're well, my friend :)

Good morning skunny lad and all :) the stone roses just reminds me of my childhood and good times . Did you see the madchester movement on telly with the strangways riots . I can't believe it was twenty odd years ago when all that shite happened :)

Good morning BG, I do remember it mate, they were on the roof for what seemed like months :)

Happy Weednesday Brotha Skunny :thumb:

Happy Weednesday brotha Chronic

morning skunny...hope the world is treating you good today

So far so good Welshy, the sun's shining :)

Skunny,

as I whack these plants, should I be trimming the fan leaves off before they go onto the drying rack?

The way I do it is pull all fan leaves, then trim before hanging. All the 3 blade leaves that come out of buds get plucked & all the ones under the buds too. Once they're all plucked, there's less to trim :thumb:
I hope that makes sense :)

10-4, that's what I thought, just wanting to confirm....waiting for the sun to come up to go at it again...

Good morning my brother:).....just thought i would stop in here first before going to my journal real quick.....and then off to work i go.....seems i have been helping out in the incorrect places:rofl:....leave it to me to fcuk up my first days:)lol.....anyway hopefully i will find a groove and be back around today....if not i will shoot you a PM every once in a while to harass you:):rofl:
have a great day everyone:)....and congrats chopathonn today Shawnee:)

10-4, that's what I thought, just wanting to confirm....waiting for the sun to come up to go at it again...

It's a tedious old job but satisfying when you're done. :) Congrats on the chop :party:

Good morning my brother:).....just thought i would stop in here first before going to my journal real quick.....and then off to work i go.....seems i have been helping out in the incorrect places:rofl:....leave it to me to fcuk up my first days:)lol.....anyway hopefully i will find a groove and be back around today....if not i will shoot you a PM every once in a while to harass you:):rofl:

Good morning fella, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually :laugh:

Ok.....so things are not as they seem:).....shouldn't affect my time on here too much.....Beateo got me straightend out so now things should move much smoother:).....My Spydr 600 will be here friday so excited for it to come:)....ok well off to town for a bit....Peace out my 420 Peeps:)

My bad SkunnyBro:).....must have hit the wrong tab:rofl:lol......I hope you are having a good day bro:)

Well GD I didn't tink you was like that.....fcuking BFF in all the wrong places with your new found Hospitality...

....oh sorry I read that wrong.... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom