Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Thanks everyone I'm chuffed to bits :) I've been smoking both all day & it's been a very nice experience. I dropped in on my buddy with a bud of each & we consumed them both whilst drinking coffee & eating cake. I got really enthused whilst talking about the TV show Naked & Afraid, then my brain vacated & I had no clue what the point was or where I was going with it. I asked my buddy what I was on about & his face was a picture that said it all. I burst out laughing, he followed & my ribs are still hurting now :laugh: Now that's gooooood shit, I haven't had the giggles like that for ages :)

I have no idea who they are but it's not been on here yet. We've just had season 2 :)

Hey Dirty, he was fooked when I left, I might go & get him again tomorrow :laugh:

That shit is fun to do.....just like my buddy this weekend...same thing....havent had a laugh like that in a while and my gut is still tender:)lol.......wait till you make some kick azz edibles and give him one:)lol.....has he ever had edibles?.....got to be careful with someone that has never had one......scared my buddy straight for about a year:)lol....didnt want anything to do with it in any form:)lol....i felt terrible:).....now i know.....warn first to only eat a 1/4....wait 30-45 minutes before another 1/4......repeat until desired fookedness is reached:rofl:

That shit is fun to do.....just like my buddy this weekend...same thing....havent had a laugh like that in a while and my gut is still tender:)lol.......wait till you make some kick azz edibles and give him one:)lol.....has he ever had edibles?.....got to be careful with someone that has never had one......scared my buddy straight for about a year:)lol....didnt want anything to do with it in any form:)lol....i felt terrible:).....now i know.....warn first to only eat a 1/4....wait 30-45 minutes before another 1/4......repeat until desired fookedness is reached:rofl:

Lesson learned the hard way after adding the lecithin you recommended G.D. ....it does make a big difference :)

I love doing it mate & that's the beauty of growing your own :)With the edibles, I think I'll make them less potent than yours so I can eat a full one, I like cookies :) My buddy will be cool with them, he's eaten them in Dam. I won't scare him :)

Lesson learned the hard way after adding the lecithin you recommended G.D. ....it does make a big difference :)

i wish it would help you now my friend:)

That is cool Skunny:)....i like mine like that as it helps me sleep much better....just about the only time i get a full uninterrupted sleep:)...juust got my capsules today....just need a baby syringe now to fill them with the canna coconut oil:).....i cant wait to try one:)....been good and havent touched the oil since i made it:)lol

Where did you buy the lecithin from?

Amazon do it, this is what I used....

91UbOpWhjNL_SL1500_.jpg

Believe it or not Skunny I was half azz looking for non-soy lecithin in all the big name health stores & pharmacies but couldn't find it. Then I walked into the Mom & Pop pharmacy right around the corner to grab some vitamins & it was staring me dead in the face; go figure. They say you get better results if it's not soy but Dirty is testimony you can have good results with Soy Lecithin and you can find it at any drug or health store.

if your asking me it was from a local natural health store......can you get it there?....if not maybe it will fit as well:)....oh....and the CS is on the way:)....

I wasn't asking you, that's why I quoted Mysfyt but thanks, there's a health store in my town, I'll try there :) You send me more prezzies?:):) :circle-of-love:

Amazon do it, this is what I used....

hxxp://wxw.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00G6IUQZE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Cheers bud, if the local heath shop doesn't carry it I'll go there :)

I can vouch for the soy lecithin too... I made exactly the same recipe as before but rather than being wobbly on 3/4 cookie, was completely spannered on 1/2! :)

I used to be a chemist and can't really see what difference non-soy lecithin would bring, apart from maybe pleasing the anti-GMO crowd :)

:love:Skunny, you were so right....trich watch with pics on Sat you said okay to chop...I was not sure...now I am on Monday...you rock dude.....reps for taking this stupido American girl under your wing and making me not feel as stupido as i was...but I am....going to get a humidifer tom morn before the chop...Paul Bunyon here I come...you don't know him....but I owe you a solid.....always.... :circle-of-love: who loves you skunny...don't go changin' on me, bro...

Hey Brotha Skunny Happy Tokerday When you wake up unless you aint sleeping yet then happy Munchnight :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom