Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

I forgot to say good morning skunny lad :)that's true I don't work hard but don't tell my boss he thinks I'm really busy :rofl:

Good afternoon BG, your secret's safe with me :thumb:

Good afternoon Mr Skunny:).....i took a lower bud of my WW yesterday and put it on the top of the aerogarden....this morning it was ready to smoke.....was tiny.....only lasted 3 hits before pulling through......no real taste....and surprisingly smooth......i buzzed for about 2 hours.....not a strong indica buzz but more head.....kind of how the CJH makes me feel but not as intense.....but i was happy with the buzz....and she still has at least 3 to 4 weeks left so i think she gonna be a winner at the end:)

Yours sounds promising & a bit of amber should help :) I read up on mine & it said a good body stone but I'm going to have a good session to find out. :)

Good morning skunny. Yeah, the k.o. kush is the same guys that do fnv, but it's one of their photo strains. Can't wait to try it out.

Morning buddy, I hope the k.o. kush matches the description for ya. The FnV certainly does :)

I see a lot of people using led on this journal in starting to realise a lot of people using it now. So has the market taken an up turn from a few years ago then? As I'm sick of my 600w hps racking my lecky bills up. Any one point me in the right direction to a good sponsor with say good quality decent penetration please?

Well I'm getting a whiplash claim in the next 2 month. Just got about 3 more physio sessions and I will have at least 4k quid to play with lol.

And fuck me. Look at the page number now. Happy 420th page skunny lad

Twilight's Spider series are pretty good with penetration Random. I'm not saying they're the best out there but I'm more than satisfied with my Spider 9 lamp.

Happy Page 420 Skunny.

was your WW World of Seeds?

Nah mate, Kera Seeds :)

I see a lot of people using led on this journal in starting to realise a lot of people using it now. So has the market taken an up turn from a few years ago then? As I'm sick of my 600w hps racking my lecky bills up. Any one point me in the right direction to a good sponsor with say good quality decent penetration please?

I'm sold on Osram SSL80 diodes but not many companies are using them. Budmaster do but they are stupid money, the guy who I got mine off does, mine are quirky hand built units & BML does with their Spydr. Advanced LED use the 660nm diode in theirs but Cree for the rest I think.

Well I'm getting a whiplash claim in the next 2 month. Just got about 3 more physio sessions and I will have at least 4k quid to play with lol.

And fuck me. Look at the page number now. Happy 420th page skunny lad

Twilight's Spider series are pretty good with penetration Random. I'm not saying they're the best out there but I'm more than satisfied with my Spider 9 lamp.

Happy Page 420 Skunny.

:thanks: 420 pages, its time for celebration, load a bowl everyone :):volcano-smiley::bong::roorrip::party:

Skunny, I got a pic for ya of a loaded bowl.....couldn't get a one handed shot of it going down, but don't want to posit it and push you off page 420 :)

ANyway here's to you big fella :)

:cheer::volcano-smiley::cheer:

Cheers Tassie :) :volcano-smiley:

Right, here we go peeps, the Critical Super Silver Haze is jarred & weighed..........:tommy: Ladies & gentlemen, we have a weight of 121g (4oz 9g) which gives me 1.73g per watt (70w-half a panel) I'm more than happy with that & curious to see what White Widow comes out at. Anyway, here's some pics :)

IMG_0001357.JPG
IMG_0002351.JPG
IMG_0003364.JPG
IMG_0004351.JPG
IMG_0005344.JPG
IMG_0006333.JPG

I'm gonna grab a bite to eat & then do WW, can I get 2gpw? :)

A super finish Skunny.

There ya go, BAR...JACK those pics, bro :rofl:

Thanks lads, the White Widow didn't beat it. She came in at..............:tommy: 108g (3oz 24g) so she gave me 1.54gpw. I'm still well happy though. The grand total is 229g, just over 8oz, all grown with a 140w christmas tree light :laugh:

Here's some pics :)

IMG_0001358.JPG
IMG_0002352.JPG
IMG_0003365.JPG
IMG_0004352.JPG
IMG_0006334.JPG

Back
Top Bottom