Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

I just checked out your climate on google, I didn't know your island has the wettest place on earth & a dessert just a few miles away. Also the leeward & windward sides of the island too, that's a crazy place you live bro, it sounds awesome :)

the wettest place on earth would be on Kauai and they got a really dry west side on the same island with lots of sand
there are extremes here tho but it differs island to island

cool its a great place a little expensive cause of the politicians but I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else
but im sure a lot of people feel about the same for the places they live

If I lived in Hawaii, you'd never get me out of the sea, I'd scuba that much I'd grow fins :)

I'd happily leave the UK, there's some beautiful places but the politicians greed has ruined it as a place to live

Hello there Doc, nice to see you buddy :)

And hello Dirty, it did get a little steamy earlier, I think Shawnee's gone to sort herself out :)

I didn't take my undies off, I was kidding. Everything is in a sanitary order :)

Good morning Welshy, all is well here, I'm just planning my daily gardening routine & have 3 big girls to feed.
It was a great result yesterday, I thought we'd struggle a bit but the boys did well. It's great to see Danny back & scoring within 10 mins too :)

Good morning Welshy, all is well here, I'm just planning my daily gardening routine & have 3 big girls to feed.
It was a great result yesterday, I thought we'd struggle a bit but the boys did well. It's great to see Danny back & scoring within 10 mins too :)

good to see your a man with a plan...we did play well and for him to get a goal after 10mins will just give him even more grit and determination to be the best....my dam phone broke yesterday and i cant get on the pc all that much so may not be around here as much as i normally am and i gotta get a camera to take pics for my journal lol...

Yea, I think with Danny back it will make us extremely tough to beat so top 4 is a real possibility. Bad news about your phone dude, get searching the bay for a new one :)

Yea, I think with Danny back it will make us extremely tough to beat so top 4 is a real possibility. Bad news about your phone dude, get searching the bay for a new one :)

your rights about danny and the top 4 spot mate....ill have to save some money up and we have a really good used phone shop in the city used them a few times before and they fix and problems in the first 3 month and they are cheaper than the other shops around..plus they dont mind your bartering with them..

That sounds a good shop mate, get saving them pennies :)
I've just fed AKS with Overdrive, she's 2 weeks overdue & still going strong. I used my new pump for the 1st time & it's a bit weak but it works. I've put cheap batteries in it & I can see some air leaks so I think it'll work better when I fettle it :)
Spliff, coffee & dog cuddle break & then CSSH is next, she's very thirsty & has drunk 6L in 2 days. Critical will be fed after that & I'll give them both some root goodies, coz I'm nice like that. :)

Good morning Payton, the garden is great & so are Liverpool :) I'm feeding a few today so I'll get some pics to upload later, TD's starting to look a bit bare but smokes real nice :) So are you looking forward to the super bowl? Is Payton playing today? They're advertising the game like mad this year on my sports channel but I don't think us Brits will take to it like you guys :)

No peyton in the game this year. But I'm so excited to watch the game. Mostly cause me and the Mrs do up a bunch of food and drinks, and a little smoke too. I know you guys ain't big fans of the American game, but today's game should be a pretty good one. Can't wait to see some pics of the ladies

Back
Top Bottom