Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

Right now I have my led roughly 24 in off the top of my plants . I have cree cxb 3070s and 3590s.
I'm running an amare technologies se250 and a amare technologies pro4. And 24 is perfect for them . .
I'm running dwc buckets right now and can't for the life of me figure out how to lst on top of the lids. Because I have to life the plants out of the buckets to do Rez changes.

Wow res,
Your wayyy over my head. This is like a new language to me, and learning is harder at 56 :laughtwo::laughtwo:
Do you have anything posted I can check out?
Thanks
:peacetwo:

df7efb80aec9a6185d84b15ae49ad276.jpg
amare technologies solar pro4 puttin in work.

Here's a few pics of my grow room in progress.
100_6700_2_.jpg

The duct fan is the future site of an 6'' carbon filter. I don't have problem with heat, but I needed it to control the humidity.
100_6698_2_.jpg

This is my intake air. It starts near the floor outside of the room and ends near the floor inside, in an effort to contain co2, currently a propane pilot light.

100_6702_2_.jpg

My nova 300 ns's. I'm thinking I'll have to add more light down the road.

100_6705_2_.jpg

A veiw from the door.

100_6706_2_.jpg

The girls are back home, I'll tie them back down later, the Jacks catching up with me now:surrender:

Here's a few pics of my grow room in progress.
100_6700_2_.jpg

The duct fan is the future site of an 6'' carbon filter. I don't have problem with heat, but I needed it to control the humidity.
100_6698_2_.jpg

This is my intake air. It starts near the floor outside of the room and ends near the floor inside, in an effort to contain co2, currently a propane pilot light.

100_6702_2_.jpg

My nova 300 ns's. I'm thinking I'll have to add more light down the road.

100_6705_2_.jpg

A veiw from the door.

100_6706_2_.jpg

The girls are back home, I'll tie them back down later, the Jacks catching up with me now:surrender:
Dude hell yeah. You got that shit on lock . That looks fantastic man . I wish I could build a room like that. I'm jealous

Thanks res, it's still a work in progress. I need to settle on an adjustable bench system for them. I don't like them sitting on the concrete. that seems like a perfect place for mold to grow. Some sort of easily adjustable rack. One of the pipes on the ceiling is a well water line,
I'm going to tap a spigot off of it and maybe a couple fire sprinkle heads for peace of mind. Thats just the short list.

Thanks res, it's still a work in progress. I need to settle on an adjustable bench system for them. I don't like them sitting on the concrete. that seems like a perfect place for mold to grow. Some sort of easily adjustable rack. One of the pipes on the ceiling is a well water line,
I'm going to tap a spigot off of it and maybe a couple fire sprinkle heads for peace of mind. Thats just the short list.
Really sitting on the concrete is good I would think . Being as it cool

i agree. my floor is same temp. i got some adjustable ratchet hooks from amazon and move my lights up and down instead. a lot easier/cheaper than moving the plants. i have my pots sitting in tubs with a piece of hardware cloth under the pots so they aren't sitting directly on the bottom of the tubs. seems to work ok. looking' good my friend! love lst! ;)

i agree. my floor is same temp. i got some adjustable ratchet hooks from amazon and move my lights up and down instead. a lot easier/cheaper than moving the plants. i have my pots sitting in tubs with a piece of hardware cloth under the pots so they aren't sitting directly on the bottom of the tubs. seems to work ok. looking' good my friend! love lst! ;)

Thanks moose.
You and res have changed my mind, down they stay.
When do I see some pics of that white widow grow? 30 colas on one plant?

chopped and trimmed them yesterday but i have pics on my phone. il see if i can get sharon to post them for me. i suck with technology! you keep lsting those plants you'll get that many buds too. i got a lot of smoke out of mine but because i had so many buds they're nothing compared to a 6 bud plant. i think this w. widow strain was a average producer too. with more hi yield strains the buds would have been bigger for sure. I'm happy tho. 1st photo grow for me indoors w/ free seeds also. with low end leds too. they smell amazing! spicy piney lemon with just a whiff of dank! ;) keep those pics rollin'! good luck!

Ivw been racking the hell out of my brain trying to figure out a way to lst on top.of my lids that are on my 3.5 gallon buckets in dwc. I have to come up with a ways to do it so I can still.lift the lids that the plants are in to change the Rez evryweek

Back
Top Bottom