Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

Ivw been racking the hell out of my brain trying to figure out a way to lst on top.of my lids that are on my 3.5 gallon buckets in dwc. I have to come up with a ways to do it so I can still.lift the lids that the plants are in to change the Rez evryweek
hmm.. thats gonna be tough. I've heard of some guys doing it but I'm a soil/ coir grower so i can't help you there. maybe make a thread under the hydro thread asking about it. someones bound to respond. try a few other weed sites too. good luck!

100_6712_2_.jpg

tied down yesterday

Thanks res,
The hands on involved with LST is helping me keep them in veg longer. It's so tempting to flip to flower, but I want to see if I can fill the pots first.
I am starting to wonder if it was a good idea to try a sativa dominant along side a indica though. I determined at the start to stay completely LST and avoid topping for my first grow. The next will be another method, just haven't decided on it yet.:nomo:

After up potting, I waited a day and set them in with plain water. Apparently I did not moisten my mix evenly, as several pots were dry and the rest were not. i had planned on feeding again this round, round number four, which leads to my known third mistake.
I settled on General organics grow box for the grow.
100_6720_2_.jpg

After two feeds following the recommendations on the box, I decided on the third they could take a stronger mix, (my impatience).
Wrong,wrong,wrong. The following day I saw signs of tip burn, thanks to 420 forums, I also knew what to do. A major flush and they were fine.Thanks again 420. Whew!
So now I have hit them again, at recommended rates, trying to even the moister content out.
I sure as heck don't want to flush seven gallon pots.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom