Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

100_6731_2_.jpg

Hey SL,

you don't look like a slowlearner, lol. I'm pleased to meet you. I'm also pleased that you have grow experience. More than I had, except for summer veg gardens. I read Doc Bud's journal for tons of info. So many great journals. Been in the "hi brix" section. They have the best according to me, lol.

So nice to see other Mainers here doing journals. Guess I'll have to start a journal for the summer grow. I have subscribed to you journal to maybe learn some more things.

Your ladies are looking very nice. You'll be pleased with the harvest. Green Buds and Happy Smoke to you.

On a side note, I'm starting to notice a little odor in the room. Ordered a 6'' carbon filter setup yesterday, supposed to be here within two weeks. I hope so, that will be in the nick of time. I'm going to veg them until I think the roots are well established in the 7 gal pots and the canopy has filled the pot. This will be the opposite of the hiker rule that the pace is set by the slowest member, th lights will flip according to the fastest.

Your lst game is strong sir. Strong. Im subbed. It's nice to have some nice fresh plants inside with the snow outside. We got a few inches down my way today. Im no county boy but it's still winter here too. Best wishes brotha!
lol! at least you guys don't have 5ft. snowbanks w/ 3ft in the woods like us county boys! ;)

One of the nice things about the wire anchors is the re-adjustment. No un-tying and re-tying every time I see them turning up. I can get by a day or three by angling them in the direction I think is best at the time, and then just pushing them in a little until re positioning is needed.
I've been training 2-3 times a day like this, and I only expect it to get harder.:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom