Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

Thanks by the way. I think they are about 33 or 34 days old from soil pop . These are the biggest plants I've ever had from seed in this amount of time . I use to grow soil and as much as I like soil. I couldn't see myself going back . They just grow so fast and big in hydro.

I kiss the soil tho. Alot and I mean alot less water and nutrients . I'm rlblowing thru easily double the amount ofnutes and water . Which is alot more expensive

I kiss the soil tho. Alot and I mean alot less water and nutrients . I'm rlblowing thru easily double the amount ofnutes and water . Which is alot more expensive
Ment miss ..
Freaking auto correct.
Plus let me retract part of that before all the soil growers jump me.. I have seen some huge ass plants from people on forums growing in soil . I just wasn't able to grow like that in soil . Im a much better grower in hydro.
How's the nutrients?? By the way

Ihe smallest gth had a slight tip burn from the last shot. Not enough to make me flush though. The mk seem to like the full strength.
I'm going to lighten up for the gth next round. I have a crappy ph meter that is useless, but a new one on the way. It will be interesting to see what ph my water and runoff really is.
Now I'm wondering how long they should stay in the 7 gal pots to develop enough mass to hold together for the final up pot. I don't see how that move is going to be easy in any way, but if they fall apart you will see a grown man cry online.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:peacetwo:

Ihe smallest gth had a slight tip burn from the last shot. Not enough to make me flush though. The mk seem to like the full strength.
I'm going to lighten up for the gth next round. I have a crappy ph meter that is useless, but a new one on the way. It will be interesting to see what ph my water and runoff really is.
Now I'm wondering how long they should stay in the 7 gal pots to develop enough mass to hold together for the final up pot. I don't see how that move is going to be easy in any way, but if they fall apart you will see a grown man cry online.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:peacetwo:
Not even 2 weeks and they fill those 7 gallons up homie.

I'll probably do a Rez and bite change today. I have been trying to hold off until the incredible bulk grew alittle more but it just seems to it a plateau. So I'll feed sensi grow a+B voodoo tarancula and pirahna either today or the morning.

Shits about to get sticky around here. If I flip now. When our land Lords come for us to sign a new lease these bitches will be 2 past stretch so they will be 2 weeks into flower. Hopefully not too stinky at that point. I've been working on my credit . And we should be ready to start looking for a house when in the next couple months to buy. I need abasement. !!

Just a budget matter.
Oh I completely understand man. My fiance freaks the fuck out on me when I order some nutes . Like a 32$ bottle of big bud. Well I just ordered over $200 dollars worth of bloom nutes about a week ago . And she about flipped her shit. She doesn't understand that we will make that up off just a little bit. Back to the se450 how long have you had it.
Victor the owner of amare is super cool dude. Give it a try this run. And if you dont like it email him. Make sure you are hanging it at the correct recommended distance. When I first got my se250 I didn't listen to the recommended distance and my plants suffered. Once I got in contact with victor and others that use the se250 . It started really growing like a beast man.
I pm you now !! Check your messages !

Back
Top Bottom