Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

I brought the girls out to do some training Sunday afternoon. I've been making adjustment inside the room twice a day or more, but to really get in to them it's easier to bring them out.
Before
100_6763_2_.jpg

and after.
100_6765_2_.jpg

Hey moose,
My lesson is learned. Damn, I wish I had the growing season for right in the ground, but I tried it and always had to fight the cold. Thats why my outdoors have been in pots, I could move them to shelter at night. A green house sounds like the perfect extender.
If i had the means, I'd love a hoop house, something I've thought about for years for my veggie growing,what a perfect match it would be.
I read so much here about growers and 3 gal pots that it stuck in my brain too. But now I see I took it out of context, All that I recall were either looking for a fast harvest, or had space restraints. Neither applies to me with six plants.
I can't wait see your greenhouse grow!
:peacetwo:
mine is 10' by 2' by 7ft $300 from amazon. can remove and store the plastic for winter so its kinda like a hoop house. i agree growing in pots is way better than in the ground. our rock heavy clay soil really sucks! i too have heard contradicting info on pot sizes but from my gardening experience bigger pots = bigger plants! my growing season is really short too so I'm going to grow mostly super autos and some fast budding photos. our 1st frosts in early sept, lasts in beg of june. hopefully the greenhouse protects them enough for them to finish! if i can figure out how to post pics , ill do a journal of my greenhouse grow! ;)

Thanks res. It's a bit time consuming, but I find it relaxing and challenging at the same time. I can easily spend an hour on each plant trying to help them form the best shape. I think my wife is getting a little jealous.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:peacetwo:
That is too funny . My fince always asks when I plan on spending time with her .
I'm like when I can plant you grow up and chop you down. Lol.

Hey there! I'm incredibly new to growing and I gotta know how you get your babies so bushy so early on. They look beautiful! Are you just tying them down, topping them constantly? Any advice is greatly appreciated ❤️

I added two more lights, bringing my total to five. I can't go in without sunglasses now.:riskybusiness:, but the ladies seem to love it.
I also realized that starting my outdoor veggies in the room was a miscalculation to say the least. I have at least 5 weeks before they can go outside and i can't flip to flower with them in the room, which is fast approaching.
I also don't have a place to veg clones, something i'm now thinking of.
I usually contemplate such things for months, sometimes years before I take action, I never drop hard earned cash on impulse or in a rush, but I decided I don't have time to build another room, and bit on a 4'x4'x68'' grow tent for vegetables and clones to veg.
Thats my ratioalization and I'm sticking to it.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom