Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

Heres the tip I broke off during training a few weeks ago. Getting new growth now. I'm not sure what I'll do with her yet.

100_6817_2_.jpg
100_6816_2_.jpg

When I put them back in the room, I cut down the lights from 5-300 watt leds to 2, thinking all the newly exposed growth might burn under full strength.
Was this necessary?
:peacetwo:
id keep all them lights blazing. you have less leaf surface now so they need the extra light. move them lights up a little so your plants stretch some to get more air under the canopy. good job on the defol. was worried about mildew there for awhile. gonna get plenty of buds in that open area now that the light can get in. don't be afraid to pinch a fan here and there in the middle if it starts to shade a bud site. nice job man!

Thanks for the advice moose. I already moved them up to 28", and am running the lights at 3/4 power. I'll go full on today.
I don't see were they slowed down to much, and it's kinda nice to see all the work I did training. I never wanted compact plants, but as many mains as I could.
I wonder how long I can keep them in the 7 gal pots before up potting is needed.

Thanks for the advice moose. I already moved them up to 28", and am running the lights at 3/4 power. I'll go full on today.
I don't see were they slowed down to much, and it's kinda nice to see all the work I did training. I never wanted compact plants, but as many mains as I could.
I wonder how long I can keep them in the 7 gal pots before up potting is needed.
how long you plan on vegging for? i would think 7 gal. would be plenty unless you plan to veg for 2-3 months for monsters! ;) grew mine out in 5 gal . fab. pots but i was using coco/ perlite and g.h nutes which pot size is less important than it is for soil grows. got some 17 gal. ones for my greenhouse grows I'm gonna be starting in may. should have some cockers in there! ;)

i plan on vegging until the mains reach 1-1/2' to 2'. My space can handle that height x 2 easy enough. I have 17 gal ready for the up-pot, which I hope to do 1 week before flip.
So, no time frame involved, I'm not in a hurry, but would like to see as big a group of tops as I can. Surprisingly, i haven't killed. or damaged any beyond repair at this point, thanks to advice. So, as always my personality say's push further.:)
I'm sure that, in the end I'll have something to smoke.:party:

So, I'm bored. For the first time in 30 some odd years that I can remember, we are not hosting a family Easter breakfast and dinner.
On top of that, nothing really needs to be done to the girls after the defoil other than minor touch ups.
So I brought them out for that and a photo shoot.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope I don't bore anyone else, but here goes.
All six show up in some sort of chronological order, but at the moment I have no idea what it is :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom