Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

Hey SL,

Yeah, Happy Easter to you.

Your craftsmanship is impeccable! A lot of work for sure. Looks like many colas will develop. I've done indica and sativa (2 each, only have 4 lights) at the same time. I did have to tip the lights higher for the sativas. I just did the best I could. Probably not as much difference as you might think. However, I'm a noob, so your experience may be different, lol. Clear as mud, huh? Nonetheless, it's a great hobby!!

Great journal and info guys.
1st time grower eeek its stressful.
Got 2 plants at 6weeks old only 7inches tall and indoor window grow.
Really tempted to order a led to bring them on.
Cant wait to see your yield
Mines is an auto.
Cheers

Great journal and info guys.
1st time grower eeek its stressful.
Got 2 plants at 6weeks old only 7inches tall and indoor window grow.
Really tempted to order a led to bring them on.
Cant wait to see your yield
Mines is an auto.
Cheers
got a ogre and widows peak autos in coir under 2 600w leds at week 2 . already 5in. tall and sturdy. hope they keep doing what they're doing'!

My plants due a feed 2mrw but its showing signs of heat stress.... should i feed it tonight??
Help its giving me stress
Thanks for any advice
Cheers ✌

Hey Mr A
I've been trying to catch up on your current adventure before I ask to follow along, I don't want to ask repetitive questions. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm in no hurry at this point, and a recent set back with a carbon filter/ fan that I need before flower has just added to my veg time.
From the final pot's, which will be 17 gal, to my highest light height minus light distance of 18", is four feet (sorry, can't do meters).
The girls currently average 8'' above pot due to training, and have 12 and up mains. At this time, I plan on removing all the new tops sprouting from the laid down branches and clone the appropriate ones, leaving the already dominant tops to hopefully develop into big bud bearers. I plan on letting them hit 18'' before flipping, but have the additional space to train if they go higher.
thanks for stopping bye
:peacetwo:

Welcome med,pleased to meet you.
I'm sure you'll find help on :420:
A window grow sounds tough, I can't even think about it in the grow zone I live in.
Keep me posted up to date.
:peacetwo:
420-magazine-mobile1291749572.jpg

Its not that big not much foliage but really just a tester before i get a light etc.
420-magazine-mobile1702952244.jpg
think this is heat stress so got fan going now

I had actually sprayed with a pest control and left them in the sun so i presumed this how i burnt them as i should have shaded them.
Thanks for the reply
I have given nutrients only once a week very weak solution as i dont want to cause damage.

Back
Top Bottom