Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

100_6996_2_.jpg
100_6997_2_.jpg

Pre flowers are showing well, other wise just chugging along.
lookin' good man ! my widows peak and critical ogre are both 10 days into bud. ogre is stretching big time! put up 6in. in the last 4 days! gonna be a monster! widows peak is shorter but smells fantastic! nothing like your girls tho.! ;)

lookin' good man ! my widows peak and critical ogre are both 10 days into bud. ogre is stretching big time! put up 6in. in the last 4 days! gonna be a monster! widows peak is shorter but smells fantastic! nothing like your girls tho.! ;)

Thanks Moose,
I have a master Kush stretching like that. Flipped at 18'' from the light, she's now at 12''. I've left the light in place hoping to slow her down a little, keeping a close eye out for light burn. Every one is stretching now, so I'm happy. It's going to an interesting time, that's for sure. Here she is.

100_7014_2_.jpg

Here's the lowest girl, a Ghost Train haze. The difference in the appearance of the new growth between the two varieties is very noticeable now, witht the GTH's putting out new leafs during the night that are long and thin, with each blade folded in half at lights on, by lights out they have opened fully. This is much more pronounced on them than the MK's.
side and top.

100_7015_2_.jpg
100_7011_2_.jpg

When you gonna figure out the pics?
:peacetwo:

Here's the lowest girl, a Ghost Train haze. The difference in the appearance of the new growth between the two varieties is very noticeable now, witht the GTH's putting out new leafs during the night that are long and thin, with each blade folded in half at lights on, by lights out they have opened fully. This is much more pronounced on them than the MK's.
side and top.

100_7015_2_.jpg
100_7011_2_.jpg

When you gonna figure out the pics?
:peacetwo:
i keep forgetting as I've started to work the yard/ garden plants lately. ill see if the lil' woman will show me tonight. ;) yeah that ogres about 8in. from the led with no bleaching or burn yet. things supposed to go 1m by 1m! its gonna be close for space! eats like a pig too! i give her max dose flora nutes and she's in a 6gal octopot! never seen growth like this in a auto!

Here's a pic of the nursery. I'm not sure what I'll do with all the clones yet, I just have a hard time throwing any thing away :cheesygrinsmiley:
The big one came from a early tip I broke off during training. I had planned on flowering her with her mother, but decided there wasen't enough room. So I topped her and put her in here. I have a 30 gal barrel that might be her outdoor home for the summer.
100_7024_2_.jpg
100_7025_2_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom