Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

Crap Res, I was hoping you just had better things to do. You going to be all right?
:peacetwo:
Yeah I'll be ok. I'm on my 34 man. I was in critical care for 4 days and went back to work yesterday ..So just trying to get in the swing of things . All my plants died . My fiance didn't know how to mix the nutes and fill the the buckets. So I tore my tent down. And boxed up my lights. I'll probably my new pro4 which sucks because nobody on Craigslist knows what it is .Lol.. I didn't even get to use the pro4 for like 20 days maybe.

Not a lot to do today,so I smoked early and decided to do an update of sorts.
Starting some outdoor vegetables in the new room was a learning experience for sure. I didn't account for how well they would grow in there, They are ready to go out now, but i don't think they'll make it in this.

100_6900_2_.jpg

Ever see a plant shiver?

Not a lot to do today,so I smoked early and decided to do an update of sorts.
Starting some outdoor vegetables in the new room was a learning experience for sure. I didn't account for how well they would grow in there, They are ready to go out now, but i don't think they'll make it in this.

100_6900_2_.jpg

Ever see a plant shiver?
where you at slow? got 5in. and 3 more coming in n. maine! poor girl looks cold!

So I made a few improvements to to the grow room. After thinking I had bought a carbon filter combo on amaz, the tracking number given me led to a empty box delivery to a local BK restaurant according to the USPS. I needed one now, so I hit the local shop and spent more than twice as much as budgeted. I had hoped on another light soon, but that ended that.

100_6909_2_.jpg

6'' Phat carbon filtet sits on the floor outside of the room.

100_6915_2_.jpg

Here's the mutant ghost train haze. She just wants to be a thick bush.

100_6920_2_.jpg
yeah i have a critical ogre auto going right now thats throwing 3 leaves instead of 4 per node ? and is really bushy. the widows peak is more lanky but huge fan leaves. got the ogre in a 6 gal. octopot but I'm not real impressed by the growth. could be because dif. strains but gets the same nutes as the widow and is a lot lighter/ smaller than the widow too. we'll see. looking good man!

got a ogre and widows peak autos in coir under 2 600w leds at week 2 . already 5in. tall and sturdy. hope they keep doing what they're doing'!
My critical auto has sprouted to over 12inches. Its a windowsill grow and never checked the ph just used nutrients now onto bloom ones.

We have white hairs at 5 nodes so excited as i am a learner and just having a bash at growing. Found lots of good and bad advice online.

I have not used a light yet but will introduce my new ufo light to the plant today.
420-magazine-mobile1353475770.jpg

What's up looking amazing !.
So I had to stop growing after my heart attack 2 weeks ago and if anybody knows anyone that wants to buy my amare technologies pro4 . I'm trying to sell it . It was used for about 120 hrs. On 12/12. I got it last month so the warrenty is good for another 4 yrs and 11 months.

Back
Top Bottom