Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

What's up looking amazing !.
So I had to stop growing after my heart attack 2 weeks ago and if anybody knows anyone that wants to buy my amare technologies pro4 . I'm trying to sell it . It was used for about 120 hrs. On 12/12. I got it last month so the warrenty is good for another 4 yrs and 11 months.

Glad to see your still around res. I'm wondering why you can't grow? it must really suck to build a set up and have to quit.
I hope you'll still drop by and help me out.
Best wishes
:peacetwo:

Quick update. While waiting for more height, I'm running out of width. I'm thinking I'll up pot tomorrow, wait a week or so, and flipping.
next weekend. Any thoughts?

100_6941_2_.jpg

Glad to see your still around res. I'm wondering why you can't grow? it must really suck to build a set up and have to quit.
I hope you'll still drop by and help me out.
Best wishes
Oh man I'm sticking with you the whole grow. Just been busy since I got out of the hospital. Well my fiance doesn't want me to grow anymore . And it isn't worth the argument . So I chopped my 3 plants down and thru them away. It was truly a sad day. . They were huge. .

Well, the girls left the 7's yesterday, and after 6 cubic feet of additional pro mix are setting into their 17 gallon final homes.
Re-potting at this size is no easy task. it's a good thing sonny boy was around to help. It's certainly a two person job. I had a few that were a little too dry towards the bottom, but damage was minimal. However, I know my modified pots are working well, and the moisture is not being stuck towards the bottom. The roots looked great.
After spending their lives tied down, they still want to spring up, so I'll do a little tie down after work today.
I'm getting excited for the flip and the next phase.
They are all at least two feet wide at this point, but only 12-14'' tall. I'm hoping for 16''-20'' by next weekend as I can easily handle double that height.
To the right in this pic is the branch I broke off during training and cloned. Shes growing naturally and is as high as the rest.

100_6945_2_.jpg

they're looking awesome man! setting up my 10' by 20' greenhouse thurs. doing 6 photos and 6 super autos in there in 17gal super pots. can't wait to get it going! in my opinion, id stop lsting your plants now and let them grow up. i lsted my w.w to the point i got about 30 buds per plant. got great yield but smaller buds. if thats ok with you keep doing what your doing but if you want big hard nugs , id let them grow up now. plus if they get too much wider your gonna run out of space and run a risk of mold getting in there. once you filp they're gonna get wider anyway. just my 2 cents. :goodjob:

As for cola's,believe it or not, I started managing the number awhile ago, keeping them all under 20 and trying to keep just the dominant ones.

100_6971_2_.jpg

My biggest concern right now is lights. I had hoped to have 6 300's in there by now, but the budget says make do with 4.
I might still run into trouble with width, but I'll keep the main colas and lose some side branches if needed.

excellent! looking very nice! id like to. just got to figure out how to post pics here. vcrs were obsolete by time i figured how to program one! ;)

LOL. Things seem to change slow when your young, and faster as you age.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I've been raising kids for over 30 years, so I had no choice but to learn how to run these contraptions.:thedoubletake:
I still feel like an idiot about them, but if you follow the how to post pictures guide on here, you can do it.
Feel free to try here:thumb:
i hear ya! been doing it for 20 but was always against technology. if i could live off grid i would but i like to come on here to socialize now so not so much. my finances more patient than me with these contraptions so ill have her help me. ;)

Well, this morning the plants told me it was time to flip:cheesygrinsmiley:
The stretchy master kush hit 20'', and I'm afraid of height issues if I wait any longer. so following nova's suggestion, I dropped the lights to 18'' and set on bloom only. No more standing and staring after 6 pm.
The first true leaf showed Feb 23, so if my count is right, that"s 77 days of 18/6, or 11 weeks.
10 to 12 lonnnggg weeks to go.

Back
Top Bottom