So I Started! First time and EXCITED!

nastyboy

So I started my grow room this weekend and I am so excited that I can't begin to tell you all. Thanks to some people on here I was able to find a dispensary in Orange County that provides clones and they have already shot up. I will be posting pictures as they come along (and I figure out how) I had a bout with two of the four starting to wilt (leaves) and was able to stabilize them over need with better ventilation. I hope that as questions come up I can come here and get some help from everyone who really know what they are doing. I have been reading a lot and learning some good info but I learn a little better with trial and error it just sucks when the error comes with this. Thanks Everyone for your help and I will get back soon with pics.:yummy:

Good luck to you!!! post some pics some we can get an idea of your setup/grow, and also give a little info as to your growing specifications

High and Welcome! very glad to hear that you are excited to start your grow! dont be afraid to ask questions all the members here are more than willing to help you. I'm looking forward to checking your grow out! you are starting a grow journal right? Good luck with your grow and enjoy!

I'm trying to post the pics but I can't figure it out. Not too good with computers. My space is 10' Wide 8' tall and 3' deep I have an intake on the (floor level left side of rack) and outtake (top level right side) Fan circulating air around grow room constantly. Light hang direct above about 15-18 inches as the leaves looked to be scorching as of yesterday. They are looking healthy this morning but still kind of worrying. Should I water the plants till the whole pot is wet? and I have them in 18hr sun 6hr dark. Is there anything alse I should include please let me know. When I can figure out how to post it to the page I will. Thanks for the help

I'm trying to post the pics but I can't figure it out. Not too good with computers. My space is 10' Wide 8' tall and 3' deep I have an intake on the (floor level left side of rack) and outtake (top level right side) Fan circulating air around grow room constantly. Light hang direct above about 15-18 inches as the leaves looked to be scorching as of yesterday. They are looking healthy this morning but still kind of worrying. Should I water the plants till the whole pot is wet? and I have them in 18hr sun 6hr dark. Is there anything alse I should include please let me know. When I can figure out how to post it to the page I will. Thanks for the help

what kind of soil are you using, if you are. Are you using any nutrients? also what kind of lights are you using? don't worry they'll bounce right back!

Im using soil and I got the pre mixed with nutrients to start and I'm going to start adding more nutrients in week three cause that is what the guy at the Hydro shop told me to do. He helps people grow for the clinics which is what I am going to be doing once I figure it out with consistency. My light has a reflective balast and it has a 250 watt bulb. the distance the light covers at the range that I have hung it is just around the outside of the plants I was also thinking of place a basic bulb down the center of the four plants to help as well what do you think? I will get pics this afternoon and get them up here so you can see the whole setup. I know it's hard to tell unless you can see what is going on. Thanks

I'm also going to get a CO2 tank and get that started in the next couple of days once I get these pics up so I know if it's needed where I'm growing.

pic27.jpg

did you start from seeds or from clones? all sounds pretty good so far, pics will help alot though! and btw i'll help as much as i can, but i'm pretty sure some experienced growers will be chiming in in no time, they assist in quite a few journals so just be patient, they'll start to pop up! +rep for good luck with ur grow!

Clones is what I started with. 3 OG Kush, 1 XXX. I will also be picking up some green crack and headband clones in 1.5 weeks. Appreciate the bump and the help. New picks will be here tomorrow.

Clones is what I started with. 3 OG Kush, 1 XXX. I will also be picking up some green crack and headband clones in 1.5 weeks. Appreciate the bump and the help. New picks will be here tomorrow.[/QI think i'll definitely clone the first female of my bunch, it seems to be the fastest method to harvest. the only thing i hear is that each time you clone, it loses some of its potency, i'm not sure how much truth there is to that but we'll see!

You're doing great so far! ;-) I see where they look burnt. Good job on recognizing the issue. What are your temps, and how far are your plants from the light? I see a bit of nute burn. Not too bad yet. What's your ph of the solution you're using?

Back
Top Bottom