SofaKing Dope Scrogs Cinderella While Taming A Web Of White Widow In Coco

Heres my solo cindy, shes been lollipopped and thinned out a little but shes a beast im gonna have to get more light on her im about 6'1" and shes neck high right now... Yikes!
The last shot is the 3 little pigs i hacked these down to nothing because they are already taking up to much room.

I havent checked in in a couple days so heres where im at. I still think theres a couple issues but im not risking going any longer in veg. 2 days ago i gave them about 1/3 bud nutes today they will get a little closer to half strength and most likely a strong foliar spray. Tomorrow is the big day 12/12. I feel like theres already preflower sites on a few of them and im hoping they just take off like a rocket. This veg has been so long im gonna have my fingers and toes crossed that they all become monster bud factories.

We are dancing!! ..finally we are in the flowering process lights went off today and ill be switching over the 2 1000w mh and 600w mh hortis to hps. Boom! Bout damn time its on like donkey kong! Ill still keep 2 400w mh going that outta give us a little extra spectrum. Heres the last shot of veg and the first pic of the rest of their dank sticky lives!

Today was day 01 of flower so i went in this morning to check in, expecting pounds of dense resinous buds everywhere.
Unfortunately it just looked a slightly perkier version of a yesterday re-run. I started to panic and then remembered something... This shit takes f'n forever lol.
Only real changes today were out with the blue in with the new. Changed 2 1000w mh to hps. I left the 600w and 400w mhs for now.
And theres a cindy shot under her new sun.

Day 2 flowering still no massive nugs but i was starring at the cindy that didnt go into the scrog and i gotta get it under a 600 by herself. Shes f'n huge' the little cut out shes in is 5'4" wide and 4' deep. She fills the width and hangs a foot and a half out on depth! Im gonna have to give her her own light and open her up a bit she might end up out doing the scrog girls.

The bud sites are just stacked so tight. Im only suprised because the only thing i did to her was bend her over and do a little lollipopping. Shes been by her self bulking up under a 400w mh hortilux for last 30 days all the rest under 1000s?

Ugh i feel like this is getting really long winded.[sorry] i just really want any interested parties caught up because things are starting to get a little out of hand lmao!. so thats why im here talking to myself [not at all unusual].
02641e837da81fc80f473e8b9cba38e5.jpg

adding a fan will strengthen the plant and it will not need an added support

The scrog cindys are a bit overwhelming there just so much going on. The second pic is one of the younger cindys she kinda a dwarf but possibly a diff pheno? Not sure but it looks and smells different to me.

First pic is a small ww
Second pic another cindy those are both in 5 gal smart pots. Its really getting outta hand quick though. I probly only have another week before im gonna be low crawling the whole room to water.

Day 9 flower
The cindys are stretching and popping pistols everywhere, i just hope i didnt push them to far in veg. Last run i got 3 Ps of piff and probly 1/2 P of popcorn in that room with all old hand me down equipment. This run i have all brand new bulbs and by all rights i should get way more if i dont screw up to bad.
Today they got 10 gals at 10ml roots 20ml prime 20ml fire 100ml bud A 100ml bud B. Kinda a heavy feeding but they seem to love it so far. Also i hit them with a gallon foliar at 120ml foliar 2.5ml roots 2.5ml fire 5ml uncented no dye dish soap 5ml vegetable oil.

So i need to move my lights. and stuff today but my son has the flu so we started the day with a .Dr trip..(Like i wasnt already overwhelmed by to much stuff not enough time+motivation.) But anyway the goal is to get 1400w of goodness on the c99. and 1600w on the ww. scrog. Im hoping if i pull the little ones tight next to the scrog netting I cant get them enough light. i want to give a couple away for this reason but i dont have anyone set up to take them. Idealy i would have one more 1000w light and ballast but my panel wont handle that as is.
Theres a pic of the big cindy under a 400..... Yea thats a shame she deserves atleast her own 600. but shes gonna be getting some juice from the 1000w hps next to it, its in a 48" open circular reflector "not as efficient but it spreads the love around".

All said and done not a bad day today. I still have a 400w to hang but now i cant decide if i add it to the c99 scrog or just park it next to the other 400mh over the ginormous solo c99 to try anf maximixe her yeild? If anyone has a sugestion id love to hear it.
Couple pics of c99 scrog..... Its legit man, alot going on there it should keep my stash stocked for quite a while.

First shot is a crumby shot of the 1000w hps and 600w hps in their new home.(right over the white widow scrog). 1600w should be enough to get some nice dense milky dankness across the entire 4' by 6.5' widows web. The other 2 pics are ww.

Back
Top Bottom