SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Ur buds look phenomenal !!!!!

doing greatttt bud!!! keep it up!!

And u make me wanna pull out my rapid rooters for cloning!!
my aeroponic cloner just showed me roots after 6 days!

maybe the rapid rooters work faster

shit all my seeds cracked and popped out in the first 30 hours! when i planted them in the rooters!

ima have to test ittttt :)

great jorb!

Mr. Krip, Damn that's a beautiful plant! Very frosty looking! Happy harvest on Wednesday!

Thanks, Bro's! :thanks:
If you liked those, you're gonna love the next update! :)

QUICK UPDATE - LOTS O' PICS!!!

That last Power Skunk is scheduled for harvest tomorrow, but I may give her another day or two, depending on how my schedule looks.

But, I have another three Power Skunks due for harvest this weekend that needed to be flushed today, and I took a BUNCH of pics.

I just need to say it one more time....If she was a bigger producer, she'd DEFINATELY be a keeper!

Just check out the buds on these girls :yummy: :

DSCN2094.JPG

DSCN20722.JPG

DSCN20742.JPG

DSCN20762.JPG

DSCN2078.JPG

DSCN2080.JPG

DSCN20821.JPG

DSCN2084.JPG

DSCN20853.JPG

DSCN20863.JPG

DSCN20872.JPG

DSCN20883.JPG

DSCN20891.JPG

DSCN20901.JPG

DSCN20911.JPG

DSCN20931.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

whoa that is awesome.. they look like they are spiralling up a stick haha.

I use the GLR cycle on my entire veg room .. mothers and clones and i do it from seedling or clone!

I seem to get seeds out and doing there thing in the first 30 hours!
and my clones got their roots in 5-6 days (mostly 6)

I think it helps honestly!
Also with the fact that it saves tons of money on your electric bill and it makes the environment easier to maintain in my opinion !
:high-five:

Made the switch to GLR today Krip I also did a flower room update last night you should check it out, but ill do veg room tonight im having some trouble with my Fruity chronic juice its not anting to veg properly when I cut the clones they were in the early stages of flowering like a week in but now they are like revegging in growing wierd so Ive gotta veg them until they go back into veg hopefully soon but the PS IS GREAT:bravo:

Hey krip do you use GLR on your clones are they in your chamber with your mothers in it? I wanna start trying GLR and need some tips any?

I use the GLR cycle on my entire veg room .. mothers and clones and i do it from seedling or clone!

I seem to get seeds out and doing there thing in the first 30 hours!
and my clones got their roots in 5-6 days (mostly 6)

I think it helps honestly!
Also with the fact that it saves tons of money on your electric bill and it makes the environment easier to maintain in my opinion !
:high-five:

You just sold a hater on the GLR... I am switching my whole Provence to GLR... There isn't going to be a person in 500 miles of me running 24/0 any longer. lol.

So am I!!

I have been trying to find a way to drop temps some more and after seeing yours and 1212's results I've gotta try it!!!

:bravo: Enjoy

Made the switch to GLR today Krip I also did a flower room update last night you should check it out, but ill do veg room tonight im having some trouble with my Fruity chronic juice its not anting to veg properly when I cut the clones they were in the early stages of flowering like a week in but now they are like revegging in growing wierd so Ive gotta veg them until they go back into veg hopefully soon but the PS IS GREAT:bravo:

I also run GLR on EVERYTHING that's not in flower - seedlings, clones, and moms.

It is a great way to lower electric costs and temps, where needed. Also I do think the girls tend to put out pistils a couple of days sooner when transitioning from GLR to flower.

That being said, I don't believe GLR in veg has too much to do with the quality of the buds and trich development in flower. So, don't be so enamored with the trich shots that you're attributing it to GLR. But, it does demonstrate that you can veg using GLR and still get great results in ADDITION to all the cost savings! :thumb:

I just checked out your journal, Mr. G, and it's looking good, but you didn't post any pics of the "wierd-growing" clones, so the following are just some general comments about revegging...

First, it's common for revegged clones to grow a little bit "wierd". They tend to branch out much more than a clone that has never been in flower. There are some good pics of this in XLR8's current journal a few weeks back.

Also, as you mentioned, it is VERY important that you make sure those girls are well back into veg before you attempt to put them back into flower, or you will risk some hermies. I don't think that will be an issue for you, since it sounds like you took clippings from a flowering plant, and are not trying to put the whole plant back into veg, so you'll need to give the clones some time to grow out. Make sure they're producing leaves with a minimum of 5 fingers before going back into flower!

okay i ordered a bunch of parts to start my grow today.

hows_this.jpg

was wondering if this would be good for my setup in a 2x6 closet.

okay i ordered a bunch of parts to start my grow today.

hows_this.jpg

was wondering if this would be good for my setup in a 2x6 closet.

It looks great and similar to the DIY cabinet I built when I first started growing (pics on first page of my first grow journal), but you're making much better use of the vertical space than I did! :goodjob:

Here are a couple of things for consideration:

- DEFINATELY make sure there are NO light leaks between your veg side and flower side!

- You probably have it covered, but since I don't see it in the pic I just want to mention to make sure you have some ventillation on the veg side and up top, too.

- If you have the vertical height to put your moms and clones up top, you probably can make your flower side larger than your veg side and accomodate some more plants, if desired. so, if you made your veg side 2'x2' and flower side 2'x4' you could easily fit up to 16 plants on the veg side (25 if you packed them in!) and 32 plants (or more!) in flower. So, depending on how many plants you want, you can do something like take 20-24 clones every 35 days, or so, move the strongest 16 down to the veg side and ultimately into flower. Then you'd be in a perpetual harvesting something like 8 oz. every 35 days.

Let me know if you have any questions or there are any ways I can help, but you definately are on the right track! :welldone:

ohhh i kind of see.. so i would have 16 plants who are 1 month ahead of the other 16 in the flowering?

also what are some good strains to use in a sog? i would like a high yielder that provides potency as well.

Back
Top Bottom