SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Hell yes it looks good. Are you doing veg and flower in the same room? If so, how will you block out the light?

i probably shouldve mentioned that there is a 2x3 tent for the flowering. then i am putting mylar around the veg room.

capt chronic:

Panda paper ftw! (black and white poly paper) much more durable and not noisy at all and it doesnt rip for anything.. especially since your going to have ventilation going on and its the veg side.. so it makes for easier cleaning as well! i dont think anything would go thru that being the black side is on the outside and the white reflecting on the inside

(just a suggestion)
mylar works great almost everyone uses it..

i just made a switch from mylar to this black and white poly a few weeks ago.. and its probably one of my favorites

:peace:&:love:

ohhh i kind of see.. so i would have 16 plants who are 1 month ahead of the other 16 in the flowering?

That's correct!

also what are some good strains to use in a sog? i would like a high yielder that provides potency as well.

Well, we're all looking for high yielders with high potency, so welcome to the search! :)

Everyone has their favorite strains, but even so, we all keep looking for something better.

So far, I'd have to say my favorite is the Pineapple Express :love:. 420fied has GREAT results with his Snow White. Everyone here on :420: (including me!) LOVE Lucy, but there are many, many more strains to try.

Decide what kind of "potency" you want...if more of a cerebral effect, look for a Sativa (Sativas grow taller, so consider height). If you want more of a couch-lock effect, look for an indica. You can also check out what some of the other growers are journaling. Check out (and vote in!) the POTM and NOTM contests for some ideas of good producers.

Finding the best strain is kind of like finding the best pizza. I can only tell you which is best in my opinion and only of the ones I've tried, there are thousands I haven't tried; and, like pizza (and sex!) when it's good, it's GREAT and when it's bad, it's still pretty good! :)

Goodluck and have fun in the search! :goodluck:

POWER SKUNK HARVEST PICS

I only cut one of the Power Skunks today, and a couple more will come down this weekend.

The one cut was only 14" tall, but doesn't look like she will yield too bad for her height. Here she is after a quick trim:

DSCN2095.JPG

The top:

DSCN2096.JPG

The middle:

DSCN2097.JPG

And, the bottom....Notice the buds forming completely around the base, again:

DSCN2098.JPG

And, here are just a few random bud shots:

DSCN2099.JPG

DSCN21012.JPG

DSCN2102.JPG

DSCN21031.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

capt chronic:

Panda paper ftw! (black and white poly paper) much more durable and not noisy at all and it doesnt rip for anything.. especially since your going to have ventilation going on and its the veg side.. so it makes for easier cleaning as well! i dont think anything would go thru that being the black side is on the outside and the white reflecting on the inside

(just a suggestion)
mylar works great almost everyone uses it..

i just made a switch from mylar to this black and white poly a few weeks ago.. and its probably one of my favorites

:peace:&:love:

I was just looking at some.. panda paper it is. Ordered.

Ordered my 31 plant cloning unit as well this morning.

Now basically all I need is a fricking tray that will fit in my flowering room. I need something that fits a 20" x 36" space.. because the tent isnt exactly 2x3 its short about 4 inches in width.

i decided i am going with NORTHERN LIGHTS.

Mr. Krip you are an inspiration to us all! Lucky has still got me speechless. Where can you order panda paper from? I can get mylar near where I live but I'm seeing panda paper seems to be a better alternative for what I plan on doing.

i just ordered off ebay james.

also are you using hydroponics for your veg/flowering rooms?

if you are can you recommend me a setup since i am going to be using similar growing spaces.

I really can't make any recommendations right now since I am about to start my first garden. I am using soil for my first garden with a custom grow box.

nvm i see that you have a 2 gallon sprayer... i will probably get the same.

Mr. Krip you are an inspiration to us all! Lucky has still got me speechless. Where can you order panda paper from? I can get mylar near where I live but I'm seeing panda paper seems to be a better alternative for what I plan on doing.

google panda film ?

Ok after reading I will be using mylar to line the walls of my box (which will be more like a cabinet thant a box) & drape a sheet of panda paper over the sides & the front so no light will be able to get in or out

oh my god i just realized how much i have already spent.. :[ makes me sad. but the return will be worth it i hope.

Whos ordering today? I think im gonna get some kens GDP cant wait or maybe something else ? Any siggestions I was thinking Grapegod, Sweet Afghani Delicious, or Kings Kush I really want some purple even though one of my Qrazy Train phenos is purple I really want knock you out good.

Back
Top Bottom