BB Hopes To Go Perpetual With New Strains

Good Day to Everyone

The Flux Update

As promised, I've given my fluxy girl, CeeJay

a bit of the salon treatment today, by the looks of things, she's about ready

to go vertical (another week perhaps).

Flux experts, especially LA. I would dearly welcome some input here.

I truly don't know what I'm doing here, but here's where we're at.

BBBud315.JPG

BBBud316.JPG

BBBud317.JPG

BBBud318.JPG

BBBud319.JPG

BBBud320.JPG

nice babies BB, you need space like i do...
i dream about a basement to grow quietly !!!

Now it's funny you should mention that ecd.

I was thinking the same this very morning, then had one of those light bulb moments :idea:

Tent #1 is about 3 maybe 4 weeks from finishing. It's a tall tent 80" or 2m.

I'm only using about half the volume tops.

Under the table I got loads of empty space.

BBBud321.JPG

So if I fix up a bunch of T8's under said table, I got me 40" sqr. or 1m sqr. of early flower grow space.

All at no extra cost (just the added electicity). I'm patting my back. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When the top table stuff comes out, we just move it up under the HPS, genius.

Hiya BB..

Looking damn fine my friend

Sea of green perfection...

Have a great b/hol weekend

:Namaste::high-five:

Thank you BW

Your just a growing machine BB. So, four of a kind beats a full house?

When playing in this size room, then yes

Looking good my friend! :) :)

Thank you LA

She's still a thing of beauty BB. Hey Professor how do you feel about Ice as my first try at Fluxing? I love the pics I've seen online. I think she will shine up nicely.

Ice ? is that a strain or something Trichster puts in his single malt ?

More research will get back to you on that.

Agreed...

Thank you Reg

:thumb:

That's just beautiful...:circle-of-love:

Awww you're so kind Dennise :circle-of-love:

Yeah man I heard ya the first time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

rotissure chicken, mashed pots, n spin salad w asian sesame, is that on topic? no, ok, i sprinkled my medicine on the salad.

i'm thirsty now!

We done that one. What's all these empty bottles I just found :cheesygrinsmiley:

who is the bartender BB? why do I have a paper cup? and where is your fluxing doormat or footwiperoffer?

I just stepped in equine feces! who's the new guy? is that a cowboy hat? u let that shirt in here BB? i ain't drinking w no cowboy people dat cum rolling out o da woods cause there tents leaks, get out a here before i make that hat a frisbee on fire, speakin o' fire, no ill stop here, just keep these fluxin shoes, silly hill folk , probly drink from dat toxic creek. makes sense for there actions, later

We done that one too. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yup great bdsm right there BB:high-five:, u do fine work ! :goodjob:

Thank you kind sir.

Hi BB!

Looks like it's hopping pretty good here! :high-five: It takes me forever to get over here, Ruth is a slow poke. Festus did a harvest today & it looks pretty good for a first timer. 6 lil plants, 500 g wet, still have 3 more to harvest in 2 weeks.

I have pics in my new journal if you wanna see.

:Namaste:

Looks great BB, man your girls grow fast :thumb: my only suggestion is a good one,

ol' CeeJay will pull those u-shaped spikes out of the soil overnight (i think, just me).

Check out LA's "grid" I call the "checkerboard" wires all the way across.

just IMO, that is great work buddy!:high-five:

20140201_1306591.jpg

Here , ok you want another week :), in this week your gonna flex and kink gently each smaller limb, just to aid fattening up. Then let go vert my friend. Sooner isn't a problem. Just my opinion :) you want plenty of vert time though so depending on your time frame.?? :)

Thank you kind sir. Time frame not a problem/

I stay the wire could be bad for the soil & 6" will possibly get pulled out, soil is like hard butter consistency, at best.

But, you are in control and doing a fine job! :high-five: What holds the wire to the dirt?

We'll see BB, I am almost sure you're right:thumb:

Guess it would be the same force that will hold those ruddy great re-bar pegs

to fix your tether ring (nice job BTW :thumb:) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wire is plastic coated so no worries, only the very ends are exposed.

Stubborn as a mule, a very admirable trait BB wire is coated for a reason, the little holes on both ends are acting just like a sponge as I type. To slow the rust that is quickly spreading where you will never see it, I will offer a tip for you. Next time you pull one of the stakes out, or next time u make a new one, hold a flame under the last cm of wire till soft, not too hot, grab with fingers or rag and stretch the soft coating out a half cm. Then heat again, this time hot! then squeeze the rubber "hole" together forming a watertight seal.

Maybe you need to worry, but here near the salt air, everything metal will rust or corrode, quickly, Rustoleum paint, worthless around here. Take care hope that may be useful for ya!

Stubborn as a mule, a very admirable trait BB wire is coated for a reason, the little holes on both ends are acting just like a sponge as I type. To slow the rust that is quickly spreading where you will never see it, I will offer a tip for you. Next time you pull one of the stakes out, or next time u make a new one, hold a flame under the last cm of wire till soft, not too hot, grab with fingers or rag and stretch the soft coating out a half cm. Then heat again, this time hot! then squeeze the rubber "hole" together forming a watertight seal.

Maybe you need to worry, but here near the salt air, everything metal will rust or corrode, quickly, Rustoleum paint, worthless around here. Take care hope that may be useful for ya!

Spot on Trichs....

Back
Top Bottom