BB Hopes To Go Perpetual With New Strains

:wood: hello? I saw footprints! Glad to see you BB :high-five:

can't wait to your crossflux/4wayflux progression

edit: :popcorn:

you have the ironclad excuse for coming home to find, nothing but the snugs eating the nub of a stump

Kidding aside, Once more BB, im so glad your ma's back home :goodjob::circle-of-love::cheer:

hi im new, i like your username, im a bit brassic myself! that is an amazing plant with the wire on it. i wonder if i could do that outside.

i just got here, and not sure what to do, maybe a journal, great plants brassicbrit

Thank You for your patience everyone

I've been locked out of my account for some time.

God damn Windows 8.

Long story short I busted my trusty laptop (screen and dc adaptor in one hit)

Great to be back, I dug out my back up mini desktop, awesome on a 21 screen.

So let me get some pics uploaded.

I'll tell ya where we're at.

Update, A Tale of Fallen Angels

As I've been somewhat tied up with family matters, the grows have been rather neglected.

We've done our best to keep things alive at least.

BBBud323.JPG

BBBud324.JPG

BBBud325.JPG

BBBud326.JPG

BBBud327.JPG

BBBud328.JPG

We've run out of time on this experiment, the bud you see above got the chop earlier today.

I don't have the details at this time, but will update as we move into the weekend.

Lessons have been learned. You can be sure I'll post what not to do under a similar scenario.

How's Mom?

Hey Everyone a Big :thanks:

to each of you and for you kind words over the past weeks.

You guys and gals are the best :circle-of-love:

Mom is doing fine but has a period of convalescence for several more weeks.

It's been a tiring time for all of us, hence I couldn't find much 420 time and keep you guys posted.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU once again.

BB.

Flux Update

She's under there somewhere, I promise.

BBBud338.JPG

Errr... needs some urgent work, but at least the unwanted branches should make some nice clones.

We're growing out the last of the Blue Cheese now, hoping for better things with some experiments

with Northern Lights.

As I said, we chopped the Cheese in tent 1 yesterday. A little early I admit, but it looks like quite a haul.

Pics updates and wet weights to follow hopefully tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom