SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Whos ordering today? I think im gonna get some kens GDP cant wait or maybe something else ? Any siggestions I was thinking Grapegod, Sweet Afghani Delicious, or Kings Kush I really want some purple even though one of my Qrazy Train phenos is purple I really want knock you out good.

I'm not ordering today, but thought I'd put my 4.20 cents in...

Purple does not necessarily equal "knock you out good"! Although there are some good purple strains/phenos, IMHO purple strains are more for commercial growers because of the bag appeal than for real "connesseurs" looking for "top quality" meds.

HAPPY 420 & QUICK VEG PIC UPDATE

Happy 420 everyone! :party:

Just a very quick pic update of veg....

First, Baby Bertha (Kannabia Big Band) is coming along fine:

DSCN21041.JPG

DSCN21071.JPG

DSCN21081.JPG

And, a quick peak into the veg side of the cab where I'm using just about every inch of available floor space right now:

DSCN2109.JPG

I hope you all enjoy the day & have a great weekend!

Happy Harvests!

K

what type of medium do you use for your mother plants?

I am sorry to just jump in with a dumb question but, I haven't been on in a few weeks and now the way i post pics to my journal is no longer like it was the forum layout has been changed can sum 1 help? Thank you in advance!:thanks:

I believe this is something they will address. I just have some web experience, so I know a way around the issue which is this:

You need to open your picture gallery in another browser window. Navigate to the pic you want to insert in your journal and right-click on it and select "Properties". Then, copy the URL from the properties box.

Next, just use the "Insert Picture" button when posting in your journal and paste the URL into the box.

It's a little "hoakey" if you haven't done it a million times, but it works great! :goodluck:

:420: Happy 420 day Mr Krip! :420:

By the way, super nice pics of your Power Skunk. WOWZA. That's one sexy "Pepe Le Pew":
DSCN2102.JPG

:goodjob: Some of the prettiest colors I've seen on a bud - great pics, too.

Does it matter what color the LEDs are during flowering?

red promotes flowering because it mimics the spring & fall sunlight.

blue is like that of summer for more veg. i believe.

Does it matter what color the LEDs are during flowering?

red promotes flowering because it mimics the spring & fall sunlight.

blue is like that of summer for more veg. i believe.

Yes, the spectrum of the LED does matter, and while cpt is correct regarding red spectrums being better for flowering, do NOT go out and just buy a red LED panel!

If you're gonna go with LED's you really want to get a decent light and it should have a good mix of spectrums reds/blues/white and possibly some others. You want to make sure the LED is intended for flowering, although, some will let you switch between a veg and flower mode/spectrum.

I recommend you check out Stevehman's LED Buyer's Guide which has some great info on LED's. :Namaste:

Buds are lookin' great, Mr. Krip! Happy 4/20 to you sir! :welldone:

Munki! It's been a while bro! I hope you've been well! :thumb:

:Namaste:

I believe this is something they will address. I just have some web experience, so I know a way around the issue which is this:

You need to open your picture gallery in another browser window. Navigate to the pic you want to insert in your journal and right-click on it and select "Properties". Then, copy the URL from the properties box.

Next, just use the "Insert Picture" button when posting in your journal and paste the URL into the box.

It's a little "hoakey" if you haven't done it a million times, but it works great! :goodluck:

I uploaded as before, then went to the url and copied, then tried both direct link and using the insert photo url way to no avail

I uploaded as before, then went to the url and copied, then tried both direct link and using the insert photo url way to no avail
you have to RIGHT CLICK on the photo and choose properties, or in Firefox, choose view picture, and copy THAT address.

Copying the URL when viewing in your gallery without it will not produce the correct result.

ya firefox, got it! thanks!

:420: Happy 420 day Mr Krip! :420:

By the way, super nice pics of your Power Skunk. WOWZA. That's one sexy "Pepe Le Pew":
DSCN2102.JPG

:goodjob: Some of the prettiest colors I've seen on a bud - great pics, too.

Thank you, my friend! :thanks:
I hope your 420-day was a great one, too! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom