Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

Ive been leaving my window open over night so it is getting cooler in the tent there is a noticeable bluish-green to it as it was a lighter green in the bud sites then before. Its only gained the darker color to the buds in the last few weeks :thumb:

Wow congrats SoloVoodoo! about how long from seed pop to harvest? estimation? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow congrats SoloVoodoo! about how long from seed pop to harvest? estimation? :cheesygrinsmiley:

They have been on 12/12 pretty much the whole grow so all in all its been about 93 days from seed

so with set back after set back i have decided the girls in the tent that were the last of this journal have been harvested ill be posting picsof them on drying racks. The reason for harvest is my lovely new light i just got died on me and after taking it to an electritian friend he told me the chip bord is toast so that was an awesome use of my money over 100 to only have a 36w par bulb led sent to me from china and not even the led light i wanted to begin with..... Been quite a dissapointment i have however found a local place that will sell me just the chip board with the leds all i have to do is solder the power supply to it and being on fixed income right now i cant afford the 150 to buy the led xhip board. I should of just done a diy led light with how much trouble it has been giving me. Id send it back but because the light was free and i only had to pay shipping there was no warranty on it, I pretty much just paid $100 for led parts. i only got three days of use out of it before the whole board went black

Well here they are the last of the girls i dont have any good pics of cheese but i grabbed a nug to get pics i got a little over an oz as i let most of the smaller buds grow instead of chopping them which i have learned from now i will be cleaning up the bottom sections of popcorn. Blueberries have no weight yet as most of it is still on the rack drying everything that went into jars was crispy and spongey when squished thats the time i like to throw them in jars as i can just let them dry on the rack if they are still to damp. Trying to eyeball it i say i got at least 2 oz from both blueberries guess we will just have to wait and see :thumb:
20160410_162902.jpg

20160410_162908.jpg

20160410_162933.jpg

20160410_163002.jpg

Well with that this journal has come to a close as there are no more originals left, however i have seeds to go for quite some time and have a new journal on the go :thumb: check it out as i am trying my hand at autos and a cbd strain most of which are from Crop King Seeds :thumb: as always but not for the last time happy growing!!! :thumb:

I cant wait to see the blueberries final cured look

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420

I got impatient haha and made a half and half i call this creation blue cheese and yes i let the bids completely dry out in the warmes darkest place in my house haha they got dry within a day i wont have dry weight for cheese as she was tested among friends and some has been given away as they liked the smoke. It had a sweet but sour smell and tasted like a nice skunky sativa would i hvent tried blueberry yet as she is still a little to damp for my liking
20160411_143159.jpg

Final Update

Well it was bound to happen one day or another and have seeds to grow for a good year or two depending on how many i growmat a time haha :thumb:

Starting with the first of my girls to get the chop my lovely white voodoo she gave me a good amount at 2.5 ounces well around there haha
DSC_017716.JPG

DSC_001785.JPG

The lovely og's are next they were my favorite by far as og kush is my favorite and it made it that much better to smoke :thumb: both plants didnt produce as much as voodoo but it was around 2 ounces sorry i didnt manage to snag any bud pics for you all

Blueberries were fun to cut as i got the wife to finally get her hands dirty haha :thumb: i was a little dissapointed i had to chop these two early as they were working on seeds :( and my cheese was the culprit any ways bleberries weigh in at 2.5-3 ounces i didnt get a full weight as some was used to make some bho.
20160416_214333.jpg

Cheese was by far the stinkiest and stickiest as i was only holding the stalk where i cut and my fingers were covered in resins and sticky as i couldnt pull my finges apart after i was done haha. She gave about an ounce and most of it went to bho and boy did it knock me on my ass haha
20160410_162908.jpg

And with that this update and journal are complete thanks for stopping by and following along on this grow its been a blast and i hope to see you in my next journal itsnin the sig :thumb: as always happy growing!!!!! :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I'm late to the party, but great journal, Solo! Thanks for all the documenting and pictures!

If I read correctly, you said you started the Voodoo on Dec 22nd, and I believe she got chopped on March 10th, which would mean 80 days start to finish, or about 11.5 weeks, and less than 8 weeks of that was in flowering.....does my math sound correct?

Thanks again, and congrats!!!

She was chopped a little early but yes that sounds correct, I should of let her go a bit longer but decided that my second go around would be the one I would be content with as they were all autos. With the few problems I had this winter they all go chopped a bit early as the cheese had thrown out nanners and seeded the blueberries and others that were in flower that's why I believe they were taking their time wasn't now so late in flower they were producing seeds only one of which actually grew to be a good one. Thanks for the question! :thumb:

Do you think the early harvest had any negative impact on the final product quality, THC levels etc? How was the smoke?! ☺️ be interesting to hear a bit about the effects of her buds haha.

It had an effect on the yeild I didn't get as much as if I were to let them go the full length same as the THC levels they probably weren't at their highest but I still got a pretty good high off of it but it wasn't no knockout stuff haha

Back
Top Bottom