CKS White Widow - 1800 Watt - Hydro - Scrog

hey everyone hes 2 pics from tonight. i will be switching them to flower tommorrow as they are getting abit crowded and i dont wanna run out of room doing this my first time. also a question about ph. is it safe to lower my ph to 5.5 in my resevoir to try to lower my runoff ph, it is at 6.5 again .
IMG_204817.JPG
IMG_204922.JPG

they look good so don't worry too much. what's the pH after you mix? if it's 5.5 I wouldn't add any pH up and run it.

sweet. remind me again, how long did you veg and what distance are you maintaining with your lights?

hey everyone, day 10 of flower for my white widows. sorry for the lack of updates, ive been really busy. so the plants are starting to fill the screen quite nicely, its pretty congested in there now. these pics are from yesturday morning, one before tucking and one after being tucked under the screen. i forgot to take a pic today but they are looking even nicer today:thedoubletake: i just installed a dehumidifier to keep the nighttime humidity at 50%. thats all i can think of at the moment. hope everyone has a good day
Before
IMG_187413.JPG

After
IMG_187518.JPG

Out of curiosity, how often do you tuck them? We've been messing with our scrogged plant probably a couple times a day, but I'm betting we should be letting them get a little length between tucks.

Beautiful work by the way. :thumb:

Out of curiosity, how often do you tuck them? We've been messing with our scrogged plant probably a couple times a day, but I'm betting we should be letting them get a little length between tucks.

Beautiful work by the way. :thumb:
Thx arteekay, at first I was tucking them several times a day but now I'm doing it just in the morning when I check on them and it seems to work out better that way. One problem Ive had is I bought butchers twine to string the netting and its not worth a fuck. It stretches over time and the net keeps getting baggy. Next time I will be using some better quality string, likely some braided polyester .

Thx arteekay, at first I was tucking them several times a day but now I'm doing it just in the morning when I check on them and it seems to work out better that way. One problem Ive had is I bought butchers twine to string the netting and its not worth a fuck. It stretches over time and the net keeps getting baggy. Next time I will be using some better quality string, likely some braided polyester .

We have the same problem, terribly shitty string. Ours is hairy and stretches, last time it'll be used.

Great job westcoast! They filled the screen up nicely. As for the string issue, picked up a roll of I think #12 or #14 single wire with a coating like 7-8 bucks for a couple hundred feet at any hardware store, I put screws every 4" all around, run your wire north and south then weave east and west. I can put pots on it and it doesn't move, plastic coating is smooth , so no fraying and it doesn't break and easy to work with. I have a pic just looking.........I think it's on my phone, I will post it when I find it!!!!
As for everything else, keep up the great work they look awesome!!

hello 420! day 18 on the west coast and the sun in shining:yahoo: today i did some for defoliating because it was getting so bushy in the, and so many bud sites were being blocked. here is what it loked like before
IMG_195123.JPG

and hes after
IMG_195220.JPG
IMG_195421.JPG

it definetly made a big difference, opened it right up in there and lots more exposed. im hoping to have a pic for you guys in the next 7 days the buds exploding:allgood: other then that, i flushed the plants 2 days ago and did a rez clean. everything is good well. enjoy your day

Un-freakin' believable!! Man is that one incredible setup! Beautifully consistent and healthy.

:thumb:

+Reps!
thank you sir for the fine comments, it means alot. i spend quite a bit of time in there so i hope it shows. sorry about the broken english in that previous post, not sure what happened but apparently i need to proof read more :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom