CKS White Widow - 1800 Watt - Hydro - Scrog

hey everyone, day 24 of flower for my girls. they are coming along nicely. yesturday i did a rez change and flush. my clones have all got some nice roots going on so im pretty much ready to transplant them into some bigger rockwool. i will get you guys a pic of my clones later today/tomorrow. other then that everything seems good. heres two pics from this morning before the lights came on, enjoy :lot-o-toke:
image7810.jpeg
image7809.jpeg

Looking really good. I just harvest 3 of my 4 Crop king WW I just got the dry weight from my number 3 WW and it was 145 grams. It was one of my bigger ones the one I harvest last week was 80-90 grams dry. The biggest one I have should yeild around 200+ dry seeing what I am getting from the others already. So you should get a amazing yeild

Looking really good. I just harvest 3 of my 4 Crop king WW I just got the dry weight from my number 3 WW and it was 145 grams. It was one of my bigger ones the one I harvest last week was 80-90 grams dry. The biggest one I have should yeild around 200+ dry seeing what I am getting from the others already. So you should get a amazing yeild
Thx for the reply Stoney, that's a pretty good yield, pat urself on the back. I'm hoping I do well, thinking 1.5 lbs would be nice, but we will see. Keep in mind this is my first time growing anything, and I mean ANYTHING LOL. How many actual watts is your led and did u run your hps aswell for flower or just the led? Cheers

Hello 420!
today is day 36 of flower for these ladies.heres two pics from tonight with lights off.
IMG_209928.JPG
IMG_209830.JPG

One problem ive been having is calcium deficiency. im using RO water so i was originally giving them 4ml per gallon. that worked well up until about a week and a half ago. now alot of the lower fan leaves have little dots all over them. since then i have raised the calmag up to 5 ml and now 5.5 ml without seeing any improvement. my question to you guys and gals is, do any of you use RO water and GH calimagic? how much do you use per gallon and how much more can i add? think its safe to bump it up to 6ml per gallon.i look forward to hearing your suggestions:thumb:

If it is just in the lower leafs I wouldn't worry to much. 36 days into flower seems about the right time to
start seeing those leafs start to yellow with brown spots. It could be lack of light coupled with low air
movement down there but again, nothing to worry about. Be sure not to over compensate for this deficiency
as it may not be what you think it is. In my experience with CKWW they start to look a little bit funky earlier
than most strains. My last grow started showing signs of Cal def after 3 weeks but turns out they were root bound.
Pot wasn't big enough to support the roots.

Your plants look great! I think you will be fine. :thumb:

If it is just in the lower leafs I wouldn't worry to much. 36 days into flower seems about the right time to
start seeing those leafs start to yellow with brown spots. It could be lack of light coupled with low air
movement down there but again, nothing to worry about. Be sure not to over compensate for this deficiency
as it may not be what you think it is. In my experience with CKWW they start to look a little bit funky earlier
than most strains. My last grow started showing signs of Cal def after 3 weeks but turns out they were root bound.
Pot wasn't big enough to support the roots.

Your plants look great! I think you will be fine. :thumb:
Thx for the info that is very helpful :high-five:

Had to give you reps, man. This grow is absolutely beautiful. Im very partial to white widow and you have done a magnificent job with them.

hey everyone, day 40 of flower for the white widows. i just did a rez clean and a good flush of the plants. yesterday i stopped using the liquid koolbloom and started using the dry kool bloom. i cut my floranova bloom serving in half and added the recommended amount of koolbloom (1/4 tsp per gallon) if anyone has some experience with using the dry concentrate i would be happy to hear ur tales and how much u used ect. it was pretty vauge on how to use it with the flora nova. from what i found people say to reduce your bloom nute to 1/4 to 1/2 of what u were using. i used my ppm reader and added the dry first then took a reading, then added 1/2 of what i was using for bloom, and my ppm reading came about 300ppm short of what i was feeding before, so i added just abit more so i am just over half the bloom i was feeding before.soory to bore you guys with the big long story. anyways i have set up my new veg room and transplanted my clones into the 6 inch rockwool and put them under a single 600 mh lastnight, here are three pics :smokin:
IMG_210916.JPG
IMG_210816.JPG
IMG_211017.JPG
they are abit small but very healthy, ive had them under 50 watts of florencent that all but they will soon take off. have a good day everyone :high-five:

hey everyone, day 40 of flower for the white widows. i just did a rez clean and a good flush of the plants. yesterday i stopped using the liquid koolbloom and started using the dry kool bloom. i cut my floranova bloom serving in half and added the recommended amount of koolbloom (1/4 tsp per gallon) if anyone has some experience with using the dry concentrate i would be happy to hear ur tales and how much u used ect. it was pretty vauge on how to use it with the flora nova. from what i found people say to reduce your bloom nute to 1/4 to 1/2 of what u were using. i used my ppm reader and added the dry first then took a reading, then added 1/2 of what i was using for bloom, and my ppm reading came about 300ppm short of what i was feeding before, so i added just abit more so i am just over half the bloom i was feeding before.soory to bore you guys with the big long story.

Hardly a big long boring story, more like a well written paragraph describing what you did for those of us following along.

Thanks!

be careful with the koolbloom because it brings down the pH a lot.

be careful with the koolbloom because it brings down the pH a lot.

Thx b.real, I did notice that when I mixed it up. I checked the run off this morning and it was 6.1 so it's going alright. My runoff has always been a touch high, I think because I didn't soak my rock wool enought in ph water, so I will keep an eye on it. Thx again for the heads up

Hello 420, day 45 of flower. Everything is going alright around here. We are getting close to harvest, just have to wait for the right time to start flushing the plants. Do you guys wait until they are about 50% Amber and then flush for a week, or do u wait until they see 25-30% and then flush, and during that last week of flushing the plants will finish off at around 50%? Just curious to see what other are doing there. Here are two pics from lastnight lights of
image8748.jpeg
image8747.jpeg

Is there a reason why you're aiming for 50% amber? I think most commonly it's 10-15% however its purely a personal decision for what you like the most.

Your right guys I've totally mixed this up.(noob) I was just doing some reading and seen that I shouldn't go past 20% Amber, I'm not sure what I wAs thinking at the time. I'm more or less looking for a calming type of high, so I will be using a magnifying glass and looking at trichomes to determine harvest and looking for then to turn cloudy and maybe just abit of Amber. Thx for the response guys, it made me do abit more research, I am new to this some every bit of info helps:goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom