Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

Very nice looking ladies, they're coming along quite well!!

Thanks :thumb: voodoo is at her end but my other lovely girls still have a month or so before they are finished. I am still waiting on my lovely Blueberries to gain their hue in the buds can slowly see it with the sugar leaves that are mixed in with the calyxs, so far only darker green for now.

That is 100% grade A Garden of grass!! (said in a relatively close rendition of the late great Chris Farley) :rofl: :thumb: :high-five:

:rofl: word for word after I read it a second time is all I heard was his good old voice, sure do miss seeing him in the funnies they sure aren't what they use to be...

The harvest of White Voodoo

Well as I have been saying for a few days now, the day has finally come this is the first of many I hope!! As I have chopped down my lovely voodoo and am giving her the time to dry before curing will be headed out to get some jars to put them in once they are to a good dryness. On to the pics!!!
DSC_012229.JPG

DSC_012323.JPG

DSC_012424.JPG

DSC_012525.JPG

DSC_012627.JPG

DSC_012723.JPG

DSC_012821.JPG

DSC_012926.JPG

DSC_013025.JPG

DSC_013227.JPG

Well my lovely voodoo how your beautiful adventure started a few months ago... Now we are here awaiting to have a taste, just a little bit longer then we shall see how good of a green thumb I have. :thumb: I do have the trimmings and everything that i have chopped that i deemed worthy for a bho run in a small black bag in my freezer now. I may save them for a Heinz 57 bho run with all trimmings from all girls :thumb:

:bravo:

:woohoo:

:party::theband::party:

Congrats man, there's nothing like smoking your own grow.

:yahoo:

So excited that things have finally come to an end for voodoo she was the original that seen my start sad to see her cut but am happy that we will have quality nugs for a while. :thumb: I can't wait for the rest of the girls to finish up so I can start on the next journal.

Day 1 Of Drying

Was to exciting not to share but so much has happened over night since drying. Nothing but light dancing in the crystals when I turned on the little led flash light to check on things and had to take pics as my mouth was watering. So far not a strong smell but it's starting to shine through with a sweet fruity smell to it along with hints of kush to it. First few pics are of the main cola and then a two others that were lower nodes.
DSC_013324.JPG

DSC_013424.JPG

DSC_013522.JPG

DSC_013620.JPG

DSC_013719.JPG

DSC_013822.JPG

I'll try to keep up to date on the drying and cure but I might get distracted by the Blueberries as I have shifted my focus on Mutina, her sister, and my better looking OG kush. Will have full updates later on tonight as lights are still off for an hour or so so still sleepy time for the girls

Update Day!!

Well my fellow growers I have very exciting news today as I have not only gotten a package in the mail but it is what we have all been waiting for.
DSC_014425.JPG

DSC_014318.JPG

DSC_013928.JPG

My Dark Devil seeds have arrived!!! I'm filled with excitement and cant wait to start my auto tent. Just a few more weeks is all I keep thinking, just a few more weeks. :thumb: I also added a cbd strain to the mix and got Cb dream from CKS has a cbd/thc ratio of 1:1 with 6% for both. Never fails when I got out and buy seeds some come in the mail haha happened when I got revolver.

Anyways on to the other updates the one with the girls. :rofl: :thumb: my lovely og's have been bulking up haven't really noticed much since I have added the bloom mother earth tea to my mix.
DSC_014523.JPG

DSC_014624.JPG

DSC_014717.JPG

DSC_014822.JPG

DSC_014924.JPG

DSC_015026.JPG

DSC_015118.JPG

DSC_015222.JPG

DSC_015326.JPG

DSC_015421.JPG

Mutina has taken voodoos spotlight and has taken the middle space in the shuffle of everything yesterday but she's my star so she deserves the spot light to get nice and strong and big for me I feel she can steal the show very quickly. Just some bid building as they aren't very big right now but still long ways to go with the Blueberry as they are second youngest so still have a ways to go.
DSC_015517.JPG

DSC_015621.JPG

DSC_015718.JPG

DSC_015821.JPG

DSC_015925.JPG

DSC_016024.JPG

DSC_016117.JPG

DSC_016220.JPG

DSC_016318.JPG

DSC_016419.JPG

DSC_016517.JPG

This bushy monster decided she wanted to love everything that was given to her in the bucket and shoot growth every where. Can't wait to see how bushy she gets after I add the mother earth super tea.
DSC_016816.JPG

DSC_016919.JPG

DSC_017018.JPG

DSC_017124.JPG

A few pics of the resting nugs that just like to shine away :thumb:
DSC_017220.JPG

DSC_017322.JPG

DSC_017521.JPG

DSC_017622.JPG

DSC_017716.JPG

Well that's this update in the books, can't wait to start my next grow staring at the seeds is just a tease for me :rofl: as always happy growing!!! :thumb:

Hey Sal, make sure you check out SweetSue's Dark Devil Community grow journal. I have one that I'm harvesting tomorrow in my second grow journal (in my sig). Can't wait to see what she gives me in dry weight.

Sorry to advertise there for a second solo. :)

Im seriously excited for CKs Dark Devil Auto! Im next after i see what you pull from those beans!

I think I'm just as excited, that's all that happened as soon as I seen the envelope in the mail box was the I know what you are grin. :thumb: :cheer: I just can't wait now that I have built.up my seed collection that should last me for a while to come

Hey Sal, make sure you check out SweetSue's Dark Devil Community grow journal. I have one that I'm harvesting tomorrow in my second grow journal (in my sig). Can't wait to see what she gives me in dry weight.

Sorry to advertise there for a second solo. :)

No worries let's make sure Sal gets them DD seeds and see his grow in the community grow I know if it's still up when I get to my DD I'll be posting it.

Update Day

Late update today as I haven't had much time to get to the tent. Not much going on here just the girls on autopilot right now gave them all 1L of mix each. I guess it's a good thing I mix it all up at 4L with only 4 girls in there now it worked out haha. :thumb:
DSC_000193.JPG

My lovely OG girls have just been bulking up, lanky might be ready soon within the next two weeks or so I'm hoping as she's starting to swell at a good rate now. My lovely proper OG has just been bulking up I'm thinking the super tea I added is giving them a boost. :thumb:
DSC_0002111.JPG

DSC_0003112.JPG

DSC_0004113.JPG

DSC_0005114.JPG

DSC_0006120.JPG

DSC_0007108.JPG

DSC_0008104.JPG

DSC_0009102.JPG

DSC_0010106.JPG

DSC_0011109.JPG

DSC_0012105.JPG

The Blueberries have been doing some bulking not a whole lot of bulking but they are progressing. Mutina is still just chugging along and getting either a deeper green or starting to gain their hue. Either or will make me happy as they are still lovely plant to watch grow.
DSC_001390.JPG

DSC_001498.JPG

DSC_001598.JPG

DSC_001693.JPG

DSC_001783.JPG

DSC_001882.JPG

DSC_001972.JPG

DSC_002081.JPG

Well I am pretty sure the super tea had quite the effect on my lovely cheese as she has just grown out everywhere I started clearing leaves that were blocking out light to lower nodes. I would of thought that would of made her look more thinned out but nope still as full as ever. She has taken true to form with the sativa can't wait to see her buds grow.
DSC_002177.JPG

DSC_002281.JPG

DSC_002379.JPG

DSC_002478.JPG

DSC_002578.JPG

DSC_002683.JPG

I have started a DD seed and a candy cane from CKS so I've started a new journal link in sig but not much other then info on strains, but that run may turn into a perpetual grow for a bit :thumb: other then that happy growing!!! :thumb:

Awesome photo shoot, as always.

I take as many as I can when I get time with the girls and they aren't camera shy that's for sure haha :rofl: :thumb:

Looks very tasty voodoo :) nice job!!

Yes, they all look very tasty can't wait to try voodoo she's managed to make her way to the jar now so curing is under way.

Excellent job dude... Frosty and handsome flowers...good smoke to you...hope mine end up like yours when i harvest in 10-12 days...
Cheers to you mate...

Hope your harvest is a good one I'll sneak my way to your journal and check it out :thumb:

:goodjob: :drool:

Girls are looking fantastic bud, can't wait to see 'em finish for ya.

I'm pretty excited to be near the end for these girls as I can start my next line up of seeds :yahoo: :thumb:

Mini Update

I don't have pics of the girls tonight as I didn't manage to get in there today to go see them much. I did however find an amazing deal and got a 300w led grow light from a local store for dirt cheap like laughing because I can't believe how cheap it was $52. So I went out and bought a 4' t5, setup my 3x 18" t5, and have got two more 18" t5 lights on the way as supplemental lighting till I can order another led grow light to replace the t5 lights. That being said I am no longer using my hps without a proper fan without going new from the local hydro shop is why I went this route. Would of set me back another 200 or so had I done that but I also didn't think I was going to get a 4x4x6.5 grow tent haha. :thumb: I'll post pics tomorrow of the new setup I know it's less watts then what I had with hps but temps are manageable now and I don't have to leave the tent door open when the lights on :yahoo: as always happy growing!!!! :thumb:

Update #21

As promised because I missed yesterday's photoshoot here they are the lovely girls and their new lighting.
DSC_000194.JPG

The lovely og kush girls have been bulking up but I'm not seeing Mich more to them so I may begin a slow drop down in nutes for a week to start a slow flush. They don't have much longer as they were planted 1-2 weeks after voodoo was so not much longer to them.
DSC_0002113.JPG

DSC_0003114.JPG

DSC_0004115.JPG

DSC_0005115.JPG

The lovely blueberries have been at a slow go since the start so not much change to them.
DSC_0006121.JPG

DSC_0007109.JPG

DSC_0008105.JPG

DSC_0009103.JPG

DSC_0010107.JPG

DSC_0011110.JPG

DSC_0012106.JPG

This bushy monster will have to have a good trim to her as I have taken the hps out so she isn't getting as much light as she is used to. So I have to take care of that problem which is no worries to me as most of the girls in the tent are on a short time frame as they were all almost planted around the same time. Just waiting for them to finish up now so cheese can take as much light as she needs :thumb:
DSC_001391.JPG

DSC_001499.JPG

DSC_001599.JPG

DSC_001694.JPG

And with that my update is coming to an end, but I have a few more details before signing off :yahoo: blackberry kush went for a soak and is germing in paper town now as of yesterday. Candy cane and DD went into their dirt homes as you can see in a few pics but that's for the other journal.

I forgot to include after almost a week I have weighed voodoo here are the pics :yahoo:
DSC_001785.JPG

DSC_001884.JPG

Little over 2 oz so I'm happy with the results :yahoo:

That's a steal on the LED bro! I thought eBay had em cheap...52$ that's just crazy :rofl: what brand LED is it brother? Either way...that's too good of a deal to pass up!!!

Back
Top Bottom