Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

Well another two days have come and gone so it's the lovely update day!!! :thumb:
DSC_0002105.JPG

As always the lovely og's, just a giving all they got in the budding lanky is bulking up she must be loving all the lovely nutes I'm giving her. Other then adding everything I just got for nutes they got a little bit of a watering today. :thumb: however lanky is showing signs that I should start trimming as a few of the bigger fan leaves have started turning yellow. They are in the same stage of 12/12 as voodoo but voodoo has a few weeks on these two.

DSC_0003105.JPG

DSC_0004105.JPG

DSC_0005108.JPG

DSC_0006114.JPG

DSC_0007102.JPG

DSC_000898.JPG

DSC_000995.JPG

DSC_0010100.JPG

DSC_001299.JPG

DSC_001384.JPG

DSC_001492.JPG

My lovely Blueberries more bud growth it's a slow going but they are looking fine Mutina has really loved being topped and has moved into full swing of bud production. I'm just loving all the growth, also every time you grab hold of them that's all you get left with is the lovely smell of them on your fingertips I find myself smelling my fingers after handling them haha

DSC_001592.JPG

DSC_001686.JPG

DSC_001778.JPG

DSC_002172.JPG

DSC_001877.JPG

DSC_002076.JPG

DSC_001966.JPG

DSC_002276.JPG

DSC_002472.JPG

GH cheese more roots showing through as she remains at a steady ph level through the last few days well, within range at least haha she doesn't show any signs of deficiency so must be doing something right :thumb:

DSC_002873.JPG

Ah! What we have all been waiting for I hope haha. My lovely lonely only white voodoo begins her 2 week flush today as most of the bottom leaves have began to go yellow at a faster rate then I had expected. That's after giving full strength nutes plus some, speaking of which my modified formula for the three part mix as mentioned before I just forgot to post it is after reaching max about of 4 ml/l after looking at the back mixing amounts and speculating I came up with, Micro gets 5ml/l as it didn't go up by much in the amount for bloom, Grow got the usual 4ml/l as that stayed the same in the amount, and finally bloom got 6ml/l as it was almost 3x the amount for seedlings so I did some math and came out with this mixture. The girls are loving it as I haven't seen any signs of deficiency or over doing it on some of the nutes. But as mentioned before I have started seeing red hairs pop up not a whole lot at first now they are becoming noticeable so I'd rather flush and be ready then not flush at all. :thumb: Anyways on to the pics!!!

DSC_002967.JPG

DSC_003063.JPG

DSC_003160.JPG

DSC_003253.JPG

DSC_003356.JPG

DSC_003447.JPG

DSC_003554.JPG

DSC_003653.JPG

DSC_003752.JPG

DSC_003854.JPG

DSC_003941.JPG

DSC_004042.JPG

DSC_004144.JPG

DSC_004245.JPG

DSC_004354.JPG

DSC_004445.JPG

DSC_004541.JPG

DSC_004649.JPG

Well that's the end of this update I always hate saying bit there is always my next update to look forward to :thumb: as always happy growing!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention I purchased a Flushing solution from grotek to remove salts and other nutes through the soil in voodoo added bonus is its Blueberry flavour haha will let you know how it goes :thumb:

I hate to say it, but they look lovely.

:)

It's hard not to say it when they are always lovely to look at and watch grow :thumb: sadly no DD seeds for me yet so hopefully next week they will get here.

They are looking beautiful, bro. I too love the smell on my fingers after handling them. I am in week 4 of veg on some white widow fems and they are already so sticky and fragrant. I'm definitely going to need a filter when i get into flower. Keep up the good work. As always looking forward to the next update and pics.

They are looking beautiful, bro. I too love the smell on my fingers after handling them. I am in week 4 of veg on some white widow fems and they are already so sticky and fragrant. I'm definitely going to need a filter when i get into flower. Keep up the good work. As always looking forward to the next update and pics.

Will have to look for your journal and have a look :thumb: for the most part mine aren't to stinky right now other then the Blueberries and my og's. The voodoo is virtually has no smell to it unless you get personal with the buds haha :thumb:

Will have to look for your journal and have a look :thumb: for the most part mine aren't to stinky right now other then the Blueberries and my og's. The voodoo is virtually has no smell to it unless you get personal with the buds haha :thumb:

Then I may require some alone time with your voodoo buds. Just a few minutes should do.

:rofl:

Then I may require some alone time with your voodoo buds. Just a few minutes should do.

:rofl:

Take as much time as you need :rofl: the girls might show some love and bulk up with your green thumb :adore:

Loving the voodoo brother, very nice grow you have going! For some reason I always show up late, but I guess better late than never huh lol

I always say better to show up to the party late then not to show up at all haha. :thumb: I still have a ways to go as the GH cheese will be the last in the tent as she was started recently, so she's still got a ways to go. I won't be starting up my next journal right away as I have to have a spot in my room fixed as it's started to come apart so next grow is gonna have to be put on hold for a week or so.

Great job so far Solo and thanks for the great pics! :goodjob::cheer:

Thanks, I'm trying to get the funds together so I can get some decent trich pics for all of you soon hopefully. :thumb: Will be following your journal as I can't get enough of sexy b haha :thumb:

Update Day!!! :cheer: :cheer:

DSC_000189.JPG

Lovely og's have been doing some bulking and more white hairs have shown up to the party. :cheer: lanky is doing the same and just bulking up can't wait for these two as they were my first pick.
DSC_0002106.JPG

DSC_0003107.JPG

DSC_0004107.JPG

DSC_0005109.JPG

DSC_0006115.JPG

DSC_0007103.JPG

DSC_000899.JPG

DSC_000996.JPG

On to the Blueberries oh my!! Just some bulking and more hairs popping out on both Mutina and her sister. The smell to them is a pungent kush with a fruity mix to it so far, I find myself handling her more then usual now :rofl:
DSC_0010101.JPG

DSC_0011103.JPG

DSC_0012100.JPG

DSC_001385.JPG

DSC_001493.JPG

DSC_001593.JPG

DSC_001687.JPG

DSC_001779.JPG

GH cheese has been doing some stretching and giving off new growth everywhere as well as the lovely white hairs and preflowers :thumb:
DSC_001967.JPG

DSC_002077.JPG

My lovely voodoo how you have grow and now finally after all this time you are showing signs of coming to an end so out of deep sadness I have to begin the flush of this lovely plant. I plan on doing a two week flush as I would like to get everything out if the plant related to nutes and everything that i fed her with and to flush out the soil of all salts just in case. I mixed up my final flush solution and gave her a good soak and gave her 1L of a diluted flush mix as it's just to help with the excess salts and nutes left over. She seems to be doing good so far most of the older lower fan leaves have started changing same as the lovely white hairs are starting to turn orangish-red. Did a trich check with a 60x-100x magnifying glass and seen half clear half cloudy with the odd orange trich heads me and the wife don't like couch lock so another reason I began my flush. Anyways enough rambling here are the pics!!! :thumb:
DSC_002173.JPG

DSC_002277.JPG

DSC_002277.JPG

DSC_002375.JPG

DSC_002375.JPG

DSC_002473.JPG

DSC_002473.JPG

DSC_002574.JPG

DSC_002574.JPG

DSC_002678.JPG

DSC_002678.JPG

DSC_002782.JPG

DSC_002874.JPG

DSC_002968.JPG

DSC_003064.JPG

DSC_003161.JPG

DSC_003254.JPG

DSC_003357.JPG

DSC_003448.JPG

DSC_003555.JPG

DSC_003654.JPG

DSC_003753.JPG

DSC_003855.JPG

Sorry if some look like doubles fan was going and took a few extra as a precaution haha :thumb: and with that being said this is the end of the update as always happy growing!! :thumb:

Really good stuff! What's your ballpark dried weight you think you'll get? Do you use the trim? Kief, tumbler, bubble bags?

I plan on using everything, the smaller popcorn nugs and whatever trimmings I get from her are going to be for extraction to make bho. Also for weight I'm not sure as it's been a while since I've grown and I'm not to good at eyeballing things

I may be seeing this wrong, but the bumps on the leaves in photos 4&5. Thats usually a good indication that your about to have pH issues. I see the same exact bumps anytime Ive ever had a pH issue. Always right before.

All in all they are looking great solo. +reps

I may be seeing this wrong, but the bumps on the leaves in photos 4&5. Thats usually a good indication that your about to have pH issues. I see the same exact bumps anytime Ive ever had a pH issue. Always right before.

All in all they are looking great solo. +reps

Yea I had run in to the ph issue when they had started working on the plumbing fixtures that lead from the pump house. I live far enough out of town I'm on well water and after getting a ph on the water it was at a steady 7. After reading somewhere that soil does better with a ph of around 6.5-6.8 so I felt 7 was good enough. But after they started work the ph levels shot all over the place and the damage set in before I had even noticed as those are the oldest fan leaves. All the new growth has not shown these signs so hopefully the ph problem has been fixed

My fellow growers I have run into a dilemma haha I can't decide my next pick for seeds.. I know I have some on the way still but I like collecting them. :thumb: I like to have options and not just a few haha and I will be putting the last three seeds I gather into a vote on here so that if they want we can grow same strain side by side. To compare and see what one can do to boost the plant to full potential so here are my choice of seed companies rare earth seeds, and crop king seeds as local hydro guy usually has all the strains. I'll post the website for rare earth. Rare earth seed co.

Edit: was hoping to work with some autos but will happily grab some photos
DSC_004043.JPG
DSC_004145.JPG

Back
Top Bottom