Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

Hey guys I know today is update day but I am a little sore I was in an accident yesterday so not feeling the best today been doing my checkups in short periods and making sure things are good for another day or two. Will post pics as soon as I can go in the tent for more then 5 minutes. Other then that voodoo is looking really good and healthy, I have also confirmed the other blueberry has shown me her lovely preflowers :thumb: Yay! As soon as I feel a little better will post pics

That blows man, being in an accident that is. Congrats on the blueberry pistols.

Thanks, I really appreciate it car was a total loss but everyone is ok and walked away from it, it was pretty bad. Good thing I never leave anywhere without my seatbelt on and make it rule in my car for it

Alright, as promised my update :) garden is looking mighty fine still sore from the other day but I manage to snag some pics while watering :) enjoy.
DSC_002372.JPG

To start I think it will be my lovely og's :)
DSC_002470.JPG

DSC_002572.JPG
DSC_002676.JPG
DSC_002780.JPG
DSC_002870.JPG

So these lovely girls are showing more growth where the calyxs are forming along with more lovely white hairs can't wait for these two as they are already starting to smell pretty tasty. My mouth waters every time I get a good sniff of it mmm

DSC_002965.JPG
DSC_003061.JPG
DSC_003157.JPG
DSC_003250.JPG
DSC_003354.JPG
DSC_003445.JPG
DSC_003551.JPG

On to the blueberries!! Well Mutina grew enough to show you what I mean leaves on leaves haha. In the one picture there are two chutes that grew off the same section so they just started growing away from each other still growing her lovely calyxs and white hairs are starting to show. The other blueberry has some nice big fan leaves on it and the growth is looking good a lovely some colour changes to a few chutes and branches that show the trait of the lovely blueberry.

DSC_003749.JPG

Ah this one I did plan on giving it away but I think I'm gunna grow it out as it was originally planted for solo cup challenge :) but I forgot about it in past post other then to mention a friend was to take it one of these days. I will continue to grow it out until one of my friends is interested in taking it from me.

DSC_004538.JPG

Second to last almost finished with this lovely update. This is the green house cheese she is growing pretty steady but a little slower then I expected as it was growing pretty quick before not sure if I did something or what yet. I just added low strength solution to the bucket which consisted of my 3 part jungle juice mix as well as a free sample I picked up at local hydro shop called regen-a-root supposed to be good for roots so added that. The last two things added were h2o2 added in separate container with water before adding to bucket, and subculture M which I just added directly (unsure as it's what it said to do on container.

DSC_003852.JPG
DSC_003939.JPG
DSC_004039.JPG
DSC_004242.JPG
DSC_004352.JPG

My lovely voodoo has grown quite a bit from when I started and the close it comes to the end the better she is looking Yay! Her calyxs have grown in size and she is shooting white hairs out everywhere. In today's watering I have upped my nutes a little bit to see if I can't get her to bulk up a little more so my solution went up to 2ml/500ml micro (as to not add to much N I kept this the same), 2.5ml/500ml grow, and 2.5ml/500ml bloom. I know I haven't increased it by much and the reason it's 500ml is I'm using 500ml bottle water and using that just as a tester to see if she likes it. If said test is successful I will be making solution in bigger volume and possible upping it again slowly. My usual mix has been following the feed chart I posted before of the 4ml/l so I'm modifying and seeing if this works.

Also I don't have any pics as I don't like to get ahead of my self and show things before they are. By that I mean the candy cane added recently to my garden has shown me her top out of the Rockwool so after moistening. I slowly helped her remover her top shell that was showing was good enough for me as I didn't want to damage her. Well Thanks for stopping by and checking out my garden happy growing!!

Buddy, you're gonna be swimming in weed pretty quickly. :goodjob: :thumb:

Had to have variety gets a little plain Jane smoking the same thing every day haha :thumb:
I also measured voodoo the other day and she comes in at 2' 3" so I'm pretty happy about that

Edit: I have done some trimming and got rid of some fan leaves from the bottom of each plant to allow more light through. I have also topped Mutina and low and behold there are 4 chutes at the top where I topped so she's gunna have 4 new tops to grow haha excited and happy I did that :)

Update day!! Haha :thumb:
DSC_008443.JPG

My lovely og kush not really a whole lot to report other then they love the nutes I've been giving them. They are just shooting out new growth, the lanky og has tops catching up to the top of the plant where it was topped might have some airy buds but am growing for extraction as I do love my bho haha
DSC_008642.JPG
DSC_008840.JPG
DSC_008944.JPG

DSC_009938.JPG

Not much to say for the ghc either other then she has grown a bit :)
DSC_009039.JPG

Mutina at last I've been itching to show what I meant by my last update and her having not just 2 tops but her having 4. I was stunned when I cut the top and seen 4 of them and said to myself well now I'm glad I didn't throw you away b-e-a-utiful haha. The other blueberry is starting to show more purples in the branches coming from the main stem can't wait to see them change its exciting
DSC_009443.JPG
DSC_009636.JPG
DSC_009841.JPG

And now on to the lovely voodoo the prize of my garden. She has been doing some bulking up and growing three top nodes are pretty much right beside one another. She is getting lots of light on lower sections as all the small growth/leaves have been trimmed and/or made into clones that I give away.
DSC_010032.JPG
DSC_010424.JPG
DSC_010132.JPG
DSC_010234.JPG
DSC_010329.JPG
DSC_010533.JPG

Well here's the end of this update sorry it was so quick good thing I'll be back in two days ;)

I've suddenly become a big fan of Mutina. :bravo:

I was intrigued when I seen her start to show signs of being off then she bounced back and is doing better then ever :thumb:

Well happy valentine's day everyone hope your enjoying this lovely day as for me it's time to give a little update on the girls haha.
DSC_012023.JPG

Ah the lovely og girls not a whole lot to report as they are both just growing like weeds haha.
DSC_012132.JPG
DSC_012228.JPG
DSC_012423.JPG
DSC_012524.JPG
DSC_012626.JPG

My lovely gh cheese little bit of yellowing on roots but I think I may have let temps get a little high one of these days is the reason I'm thinking but she's still growing at a steady rate now :thumb:
DSC_012722.JPG

The lovely blueberries, starting with Mutina the top 4 chutes are starting to grow in I might have to cut a fan leaf a little early as it towers over them blocking out light. The other blueberry is growing at a nice rate and thickening up her stalk now that she's on a good nute program managed to find another leaf on Mutina that I can share haha.
DSC_012925.JPG
DSC_013120.JPG
DSC_013226.JPG
DSC_013821.JPG

Now on to my lovely and oldest girl my white voodoo. She has been doing some growing. I had someone look after girks while I went to see Dr yesterday couldn't get a look and boy have the bud sites come in they are still a wee bit small but have surprised me and am happy :thumb:
DSC_013323.JPG
DSC_013423.JPG
DSC_013521.JPG
DSC_013619.JPG
DSC_013718.JPG

Well a short but sweet update I'll try to get into more details in future updates still a little loopy from Dr office

A little late but ill definitely be watching this! I really want to grow blueberries and wanted to buy them from CK seeds as well just didn't know how purplish they come out and and how the end nugs will look! Great job on them all we are about at the same time with our grows btw :thumb:

A little late but ill definitely be watching this! I really want to grow blueberries and wanted to buy them from CK seeds as well just didn't know how purplish they come out and and how the end nugs will look! Great job on them all we are about at the same time with our grows btw :thumb:

Better late then never haha! :thumb: I'm slowly lowering temps during night time and she's really showing on the top leaf. I will have pictures showing the leaf as I was excited and snapped a pic, I'll also have to check out your grow love seeing people in the same stages of growth and share tips and pointers :thumb:

looking good! Gonna pull up a chair, if I may... :goodjob:

People are always welcome glad to have you here! :welcome:

Will have update in a few mins had quite a bit to do today so was busy for most of the day :)

Update day! Well this is getting exciting lots of updates Yay!
DSC_013927.JPG

My og's first as always haha they are the first to say hello when I open the tent and now they are starting to give off that lovely kush smell it's oh so lovely every time I open the tent. :thumb: other then more white hairs and more growth on lanky not much to update.
DSC_014025.JPG
DSC_014126.JPG
DSC_014228.JPG
DSC_014317.JPG
DSC_014424.JPG
DSC_014522.JPG
DSC_014623.JPG

Oh Mutina I love your lovely way of growing :thumb: she has been doing some growing and hopefully I don't have to cut off my lovely top leaf as it's starting to show a lovely purple heading towards the stock other then that not much to update on
DSC_014716.JPG
DSC_014821.JPG
DSC_014923.JPG
DSC_015025.JPG
DSC_015117.JPG
(I think I missed a few of my other lovely blueberry so I'll post more of her later)

Lovely gh cheese and it wasn't the roots that got the heat I figured it out I added low strength nutes to it and forgot haha so it's just a bit of nute burn but doesn't show signs on new growth Yay! Can't wait till she starts flowing as she is my last to do so
DSC_015221.JPG

Ah my lonely only that is the strongest of the bunch she is on her way to growing nice fat buds and she's showing alot more white hairs as advertised in the seed package haha. I hope to be upping the bud production as I just went and got some more goodies from my local hydro store and picked up some sensizym by AN which I will be adding to solution hope she likes it :thumb:
DSC_015420.JPG
DSC_015516.JPG
DSC_015620.JPG
DSC_015714.JPG
DSC_015820.JPG
DSC_015924.JPG
DSC_016023.JPG

also I have some bad news to report wasn't able to look after her as there was a few days I wasn't able to get out of bed and the lovely candy cane I started has passed. So I went and bought BC big bud from rare earth seeds and popped one in water lmao I can also show my next next grow as I have gathered all my seeds that me and the wife picked out. :thumb: the strains for our next grow are bubblegum from rare earth seeds, BC big bud from rare earth seeds, green house cheese from greenhouse seeds, and finally candy cane from crop King Seeds. Crop King is still my favourite till I figure out which cards work for Herbies. Still trying to figure out how to order (only have one of them virtual visas from my bank)
DSC_016116.JPG

Well that's the end of this update hope you enjoyed it :thumb:

Those girls looks beautiful :) did u experience any yellowing of the bottom leaves? Or maybe drying out? Just curious cause we are basically at the same length but mine have started to yellow and wilt

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420

Those girls looks beautiful :) did u experience any yellowing of the bottom leaves? Or maybe drying out? Just curious cause we are basically at the same length but mine have started to yellow and wilt

Yes on my voodoo the oldest girl there were a few yellowing leaves but once they started going yellow and drooping I cut them off, but only once they went full yellow as to let her suck up all the nutes and energy stored in leaf.

I want to lower the temps for my blue mystic autos at night i want them to get that blue hue ive seen in pictures but i havent found anything online showing someone getting that hue. Have you?

Back
Top Bottom