Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

I want to lower the temps for my blue mystic autos at night i want them to get that blue hue ive seen in pictures but i havent found anything online showing someone getting that hue. Have you?

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420

I haven't run across them in pics yet but I know arteekay is growing a lovely DD and she's got a beautiful colour to her. :thumb: I always catch myself stuck staring at it the longest haha think I might try DD after seeing them.

looks great. subbed in. love seeing someone grow a blueberry!

Was the wifes choice actually and I have fallen for them haha. I just love how Mutina is growing 4 tops just lovely, thanks!!

I haven't run across them in pics yet but I know arteekay is growing a lovely DD and she's got a beautiful colour to her. :thumb: I always catch myself stuck staring at it the longest haha think I might try DD after seeing them.

Was the wifes choice actually and I have fallen for them haha. I just love how Mutina is growing 4 tops just lovely, thanks!!
True! Im definitely putting DD and blueberry in my next grow!

ive yet to grow a blueberry myself. ive heard they can be picky plants and need a seasoned grower. yours look amazing:bravo: im deff gonna grow one my next crop. cant wait to see how they all turn out!

ive yet to grow a blueberry myself. ive heard they can be picky plants and need a seasoned grower. yours look amazing:bravo: im deff gonna grow one my next crop. cant wait to see how they all turn out!

Thanks I haven't been at growing in a while still surprised my girls are still alive haha.

Well Arteekays lovely Dark Devil got me jealous I just placed my order with Herbies and am replacing the greenhouse cheese in my next grow with it haha:thumb:

haha sweet seeds dark devil seems to be a real favorite among folks on here. im partial to sweet seeds auto jack47 myself. seems to have a great scent of fresh green apples lol. that dark devil is rather impressive indeed.

haha sweet seeds dark devil seems to be a real favorite among folks on here. im partial to sweet seeds auto jack47 myself. seems to have a great scent of fresh green apples lol. that dark devil is rather impressive indeed.

I just loved the purples that arteekay managed to get out of the girls same as glimmer those two are what made me want to find a way to get the seeds haha I'm a first time internet seed buyer wasn't sure if the visa I had would work tried it and poof order confirmed :thumb:

I'd say it's a fad, but the smoke reports suggest it's not just a pretty strain. :)

Surprise update party people :thumb: and no it's not about my lovely girls haha. I just placed another order with Herbies pick and mix after finding out my visa works on their site and as I wanted to grow many flavours but not pay for 5 seeds haha so here is what I ordered
Screenshot_2016-02-17-07-29-00.png

Wow thats not too expensive. I was always hesitatant to buy only one seed cause i was afraid it wouldnt germinate or end up being a male

I was also and still am sometimes but I have a good germ and survival rate now I thought I'd try with just growing 1 of each out so here's hoping to a new journal in the near future :thumb:
I did check my transaction records and after everything was said and done it came up to $52 after currency conversion and shipping which is still cheaper then my local hydro store and I can get many strains

I was also and still am sometimes but I have a good germ and survival rate now I thought I'd try with just growing 1 of each out so here's hoping to a new journal in the near future :thumb:
I did check my transaction records and after everything was said and done it came up to $52 after currency conversion and shipping which is still cheaper then my local hydro store and I can get many strains
Thats true. I wish you luck! And i might just do the same. Although crop kings prices arent too bad either but if i can get more for less i definitely will try herbies

Well here's my update and everything is looking lovely (yes I say that alot as I use these words when referring to girls :love: haha)
DSC_0002103.JPG

Ah before I forget just so everyone knows this is what my nutes that I have been using and slowly collecting :thumb: I'm following directions on all labels except the three part mix. I have my three part mix on a adjusted formula which is being kept secret till I can see any improvement. After today though I might have to share as I see lots of improvement in all my girls anyways here you go my line up
DSC_000187.JPG

And to the update! To start the lovely og girls, they have been doing some bulking and love everything I'm giving them as the problem I was having with having over done it on the N. The "claw" has been fixed and now going away on all new growth on my prettiest og and she's just a blooming away took some top node pics and they are starting to look awful familiar to when the lovely voodoo started to show haha :thumb:
DSC_0003103.JPG
DSC_0004103.JPG
DSC_0005104.JPG
DSC_0006112.JPG
DSC_0007100.JPG

On to my lovely blueberries! Oh Mutina how you are growing I now know for sure I can keep the leaf as all 4 tops have pushed passed the biggest leaf. The colour has started to change from the leaves to the stems can't wait to see the bud sites come in and see a lovely colour to them which I can hopefully achieve! Just got to do some reading on journals on how to get the lovely purples with out to much stress on the girls :thumb:
DSC_000993.JPG
DSC_001097.JPG
DSC_0011100.JPG
DSC_001296.JPG

Had a pH spike and then I lowered it to much on the go cheese so might look a little off but think I managed to get things evened out and to a level she likes :thumb:
DSC_000895.JPG

On to the lovely voodoo my oldest girl, she just loves everything I am giving her other then some yellowing leaves on the bottom that I trim off when they become to yellow and dry. Other then that more and more of the advertised hairs are showing up and bow I can proudly say trich production has begun!! Yay!!! :thumb: I don't currently have pics as I don't have a fancy camera like some of the lovely growers here on 420 mag soon hopefully :thumb:
DSC_001382.JPG
DSC_001490.JPG
DSC_001590.JPG
DSC_001684.JPG
DSC_001776.JPG
DSC_001874.JPG
DSC_001964.JPG
DSC_002074.JPG

Oh man already the end of the update :( well good thing I'll see all of you in two days I'm usually quick to respond so drop a line if you just feel like chatting always am happy to give helpful tips if I can as always happy growing!!!

Edit: forgot to mention one important thing my confirmation that the seeds are on the way have come in so hopefully in a week I'll receive my DD seeds along with the other single seeds that where ordered

Ladies look beautiful, man. Saw in post #26 that you added H2O2 and subculture m in your dwc rez. As far as my knowledge these two are mutually exclusive of each other. H2O2 is used in sterile rez's and kills off living organisms in your water. Subculture M is beneficial bacteria, correct? If you're adding the 2 together then the benes aren't getting a chance to do what they do. I don't want you throwing $ away as this is an expensive venture to begin with. I may be wrong, as I'm fairly new as well but I've done some reading on this as i use benes in my rez soup. Keep up the good work, bro.

Ladies look beautiful, man. Saw in post #26 that you added H2O2 and subculture m in your dwc rez. As far as my knowledge these two are mutually exclusive of each other. H2O2 is used in sterile rez's and kills off living organisms in your water. Subculture M is beneficial bacteria, correct? If you're adding the 2 together then the benes aren't getting a chance to do what they do. I don't want you throwing $ away as this is an expensive venture to begin with. I may be wrong, as I'm fairly new as well but I've done some reading on this as i use benes in my rez soup. Keep up the good work, bro.

Thanks! I don't add the two at the same time I always add H2O2 and let it bubble for 30min before I added the sub culture m. I think it is doing its job I think as there are bubbles that remain (not from air stone) that weren't there before I added but will try just the one for now. :thumb:

Cool. I did not know you were waiting 30 mins between adding. That should be time enough for the H2O2 to break down to water. Good job man.

Cool. I did not know you were waiting 30 mins between adding. That should be time enough for the H2O2 to break down to water. Good job man.

Yea I use it as a precaution and would rather kill anything in my tap water first before adding the subculture M so they can grow and do their own thing haha! Thanks tho always appreciated :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom