Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Helder feed as normal.treat an auto like any other plant.juat make sure u wait till she has finished stretch before u switch to bloom.i dont feed my plants anything until around week 3 to 4 of life then go from there.but every1 feeds diffrent.best of luck and happy growing;)

This is funny. I just yesterday stumbled across LEDRF's YouTube channel and connected the dots to this chain. Small world! And now of course I regret not getting the Goliath!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is funny. I just yesterday stumbled across LEDRF's YouTube channel and connected the dots to this chain. Small world! And now of course I regret not getting the Goliath!

Beast is yours a 3ft x 3ft tent? I'm having w hard time managing temps in my 3x3 with the Mars 1200 hydro. Just wondering how you're faring

Hey there Beast, I have been following/learning from your current and past grows alot! I just wanted to say; I really appreciate your journals and sharing your knowledge. I have taken a lot of your technique and advice to heart in my first journal/ grow I am doing now.

Seriously dude, keep up the stellar work,

Thanks a bunch again

Helder my tent is 100cm by 100 cm by 200cm height.so just over 3ft by 3ft. And i have the top vent open with ducting just for air to escape and have a fan blowing air around the tent.and i have a side vent open.and when lights on i leave top the tent unzipped for air to also escape.my temps sit between 28 and 30c.my plants seem very happy with the temps and growing strong.hope this helps.happy growing;)

Dank welcome mate.appreciate the kind words.and always happy to help.to see growers doing great things with big beautiful gardens and happy healthy plants is great.keep up the great work all u auto growers;) happy growing;)

Xxhelderxx - if you are having problems with temps I wohld recommend getting a co2 bag . Smart co2 bag inthink it's called. Rather small and green. It's done wonders for my grow and ai also get high temps especialy now with the dehumidifier on.
Looking good as always beast :)

Hippy welcome thanks alot mate.the 500 is a great light also mate lots of info on these lights.if u back to page 1 and hit the link about the lights.all info and more.have a great day;)

Good day all the goliath garden is now becoming an auto jungle of buds.first here is think big starting to frost up now and has a beautiful strong haze smell to her very nice.showing her sativa side as she buds.beautiful lady;)
20161127_102424.JPG
20161127_102451.JPG
20161127_102517.JPG
20161127_102545.JPG
and front left mikromachine filled up nicely after lst has had another defol and switched her to bloom as she is throwing out preflowers.and front right mephisto genetics 3 bears og auto.shot up quite abit in height and is now flowering away.and back right killer kush auto has really bushed out.hard to see her true size she is tucked up in the corner but she is budding and frosting up and has a kush smell to her;) here are the auto sisters together enjoying the rays goliath has to offer;)
20161127_102606.JPG
20161127_102639.JPG
20161127_102703.JPG
20161127_102755.JPG
thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

So i pulled mephisto genetics out the tent to show her true size.sits in 11 litre pot.these plants dont grow that huge.but at the top surface of the soil is riddled with roots.so she has a solid root structure to produce some big buds.this plant was not topped or lstd.just let grow and removed a few fan leafs;)
20161127_125115.JPG
20161127_125059.JPG
and remember freak killer kush auto .she did not look promising at the beginning
20161008_110710.JPG
20161016_105607.JPG
and here she is today.again untopped and no lst.just let her grow as didnt think would even make a big plant.but i was wrong.she has had all bottom growth removed and is now flowering and has a wonderful kush smell;)
20161127_125144.JPG
20161127_125209.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom